Superior sound quality for adult and pediatric assessment...
With its superior construction and double-sided, three function chestpiece, the prestigious Littmann Cardiology III demonstrates exceptional versatility and outstanding acoustic quality.
- Apply light and firm pressure, and switch easily between low and high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Assess both adult and pediatric patients with the double-sided large/small chestpiece.
- Reverse side transforms easily into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter for maximum versatility.
- The superior transmission and insulation of sound from the double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) also eliminates “rubbing noise”.
- Optimal transmission of sound from the anatomically designed and comfortably positioned headset.
- Choose from Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colors to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessment of a patient.
- The durable latex free tubing can be flexed up to one million times.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 9 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Raspberry Tubing (27”/68.5cm)
BELL MODE (adult)
For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
DIAPHRAGM MODE (Adult)
For high frequencies, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Low Frequencies (Pediatric)
Rotate chestpiece and apply light pressure.
High Frequencies (Pediatric)
Use to small floating diaphragm to apply firm pressure.
Use the adaptor provided to transform into a traditional open bell.
The three possible functions are easily interchangeable.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B005NHF94W UPN 00707387764845 Model Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Raspberry Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Tunable Overall Acoustic Performance 9 Main Application Cardiology / High Performance Warranty 5 Years User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist, Critical Care Nurse
- Related Products
Items 1 to 10 of 18 totalper page
- Best Ever Review by Duane
when I made through emt school, my stethoscope was a gift. and I love it, its easy too hear sounds in the back of an ambulance
(Posted on 2/24/14)
- Amazing product. Amazing pricing by Medisave.net (free LASER etching, free FedEx, and I wasn’t taxed!). Review by Rishma
I love my Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope! Very comfortable to use and also very comfortable when resting over the shoulder. The raspberry color is fantastic. There is quite a noticeable difference between it’s performance and that of a standard less expensive stethoscope. A big confidence booster for me, being a nursing student. You just can’t find a better pricing package, nor faster service, as offered by Medisave.net. The optional icons etched near my name is also a nice touch.
(Posted on 11/22/13)
- Love it!! Review by Anna
Bought this stethoscope when I began med school and am so happy with the purchase! Great sound quality and love the color!
(Posted on 11/21/13)
- The best choice for med students Review by Marina
Excellent! and very pretty :)
(Posted on 7/27/13)
- Love It!!! Review by Brenna
I had bought a cheap stethoscope to get me through nursing school and now that I have graduated, I decided to spoil myself and get a Littmann. I absolutely love this stethoscope! It is worth spending the extra money for a higher quality product. I also love the color!
(Posted on 6/12/13)
- Excellent Stethoscope Review by Karla
Buying this for nursing school, after reading all the great reviews of it. Great investment! =)
(Posted on 5/30/13)
- Love it! Review by MEd
I bought this stethoscope for nursing school. It's my first time every using one and I love that I can hear so clearly on it! Great product!
(Posted on 1/26/13)
- PERFECT!! Review by Shenise
I am a new RN graduate and through out nursing school I had a bad stethoscope because I knew when I graduated I was going to get a Littmann. I couldn't decide between the cardiology III or SE classic but I chose this one because of the great reviews, best price, pretty color and free engraving! The color raspberry is veryyy nice and unique and that's what I wanted in my stethoscope. The picture shows the color raspberry very well, it's beautiful! I got the engraving on the bell and it wasn't as big as I expected or wanted but it was free so I'm happy with it! I love my new stethoscope to the point when I don't want to use it becasue it's so perfect!!! :)
(Posted on 12/9/12)
- I love this stethoscope! Review by Thuy
I'm a first semester nursing student so I wanted a good stethoscope so I'm able to hear sounds better since I'm still getting comfortable with the technique and this is perfect for me! I recommend this to anyone!
(Posted on 12/3/12)
- Love it!!!! Review by Stacey
When I got into nursing school, I knew right away I wanted a Littmann. After much research, I decided on this model and I absolutely LOVE it. The color is fantastic.
(Posted on 11/28/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 totalper page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope: Raspberry 3148 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.