The sound quality you need at an economical price...
All you need for a basic assessment of your patient from this Littmann stethoscope.
- Switch easily from low to high frequency sounds using 3M’s patented ‘Tunable Technology’ and changes in pressure.
- Personalize your stethoscope with our laser engraving service to avoid theft/loss.
- Enjoy optimal transmission of sounds with the comfortable anatomically designed headset.
- A perfect acoustic seal is created using the Snap-Tight soft seal eartips included with this scope to help reduce ambient noise.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid in the basic assessment of patients.
- Includes a 2 year warranty covering free repair on any material or manufacturing defects.
- Has a Littmann performance rating of 6 out of 10.
- Purple tubing (71cm/28”) Metallic gray finish.
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm to hear low frequencies.
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm to hear high frequencies.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B000F4SP4O UPN 00707387500153 Model Littmann Select Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Purple Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Coated Alloy, Single-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 6 Main Application Blood Pressure, Limited Physical Assessment Warranty 2 Years User Group Nurses, EMTs
- Related Products
1 Item(s)per page
- Great Basic Scope Review by Allison
This is a great scope for basic use. I would recommend this scope for CNAs, but if your looking for it to use as an RN I would suggest a more expensive model. The color says purple but it is actually more of a blue color, so if you are wanting royal purple it will be closer to royal blue. Overall for the price it is a good scope.
(Posted on 7/22/11)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Select Stethoscope: Purple 2294 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.