The sound quality you need at an economical price...
All you need for a basic assessment of your patient from this Littmann stethoscope.
- Switch easily from low to high frequency sounds using 3M’s patented ‘Tunable Technology’ and changes in pressure.
- Personalize your stethoscope with our laser engraving service to avoid theft/loss.
- Enjoy optimal transmission of sounds with the comfortable anatomically designed headset.
- A perfect acoustic seal is created using the Snap-Tight soft seal eartips included with this scope to help reduce ambient noise.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid in the basic assessment of patients.
- Includes a 2 year warranty covering free repair on any material or manufacturing defects.
- Has a Littmann performance rating of 6 out of 10.
- Purple tubing (71cm/28”) Metallic gray finish.
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm to hear low frequencies.
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm to hear high frequencies.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 2294 UPN 00707387500153 ASIN B000F4SP4O Color No Tubing Color Purple Engraving No Metal Finish No Model Littmann Select Stethoscope Overall Acoustic Performance 6 User Group EMTs, Nurses Warranty 2 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Basic Scope
This is a great scope for basic use. I would recommend this scope for CNAs, but if your looking for it to use as an RN I would suggest a more expensive model. The color says purple but it is actually more of a blue color, so if you are wanting royal purple it will be closer to royal blue. Overall for the price it is a good scope.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?