Superior sound quality for adult and paediatric assessment...
With its superior construction and double-sided, three function chestpiece, the prestigious Littman Cardiology III demonstrates exceptional versatility and outstanding acoustic quality.
- Apply light to firm pressure, and switch easily between low and high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Assess both adult and pediatric patients with the double-sided large/small chestpiece.
- Reverse side transforms easily into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter for maximum versatility.
- Avoid theft/loss and use our laser engraving service to personalize your scope with text and symbols
- The superior transmission and insulation of sound from the double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) also eliminates “rubbing noise”.
- Optimal sound transmission from the comfortably positioned, anatomically designed headset.
- Reliably flex the durable latex free tubing up to one million times.
- Use Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessment of a patient.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 9 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Black Tubing (27”/68.5cm) Brass finish.
BELL MODE (adult)
For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
DIAPHRAGM MODE (Adult)
For high frequencies, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Low Frequencies (Pediatric)
Rotate chestpiece and apply light pressure.
High Frequencies (Pediatric)
Use to small floating diaphragm to apply firm pressure.
Use the adaptor provided to transform into a traditional open bell.
The three possible functions are easily interchangeable.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
Model Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish Brass Size No Color Brass Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Tunable Overall Acoustic Performance 9 Main Application Cardiology / High Performance Warranty 5 Years User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist, Critical Care Nurse
- Related Products
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
$148.99 As low as: $144.52
$165.99 As low as: $161.01
$148.99 As low as: $144.52
$72.99 As low as: $70.80
Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope: Brass Finish 3128BRS Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.