A Portable, battery-operated pulse oximeter for monitoring blood-oxygen and heart rate.
Our new 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a simple non-invasive digital device that indirectly measures the oxygen saturation of a patient's blood (SPO2). The fingertip pulse oximeter digitally displays the percentage of SPO2 along with the patient’s pulse rate in 6 changeable display modes. Perfect for EMS, visiting nurse, or wherever portability is required.
The 2100 features:
- Reads SPO2 and Pulse Rate
- 6 changeable display modes
- 10 Display brightness settings
- Visual and audible alarms (modes 2-6)
- 25% smaller than competing models
- Bright OLED display
- Hinged battery cover is more secure
- Complete with Carry Lanyard and Black Rubberized Bumper. (Optional orange bumper sold separately)
- 2 “AAA” Batteries
- Instruction Booklet
- 2 yr. Limited Warranty
- Additional Information
Style No Color Code No Color Description No Size No Color No Brand ADC Gender No Features No
4 Item(s)per page
- Great Pulse Ox, But Too Expensive Review by Shane
This is a great quality pulse oximeter, but you can find comparable units at CVS or Walmart for half the price.
(Posted on 11/26/12)
- Great product Review by Rahul
This oximeter is too good for its price. Nice performance. Love it!
(Posted on 8/13/12)
- Same as others, but price is higher Review by Kevin
This one looks much better than the cheaper competition, but they all get the job done equally. I personally prefer larger ones that are a bit more accurate, but the small ones fit in pockets and is very versatile. This one is easy to use, as they should be... and I have no complaints.
(Posted on 6/19/12)
- Portable and Quick Review by Sara
It works really well. It's easy to keep it in your pocket and quick to use to get a baseline on patients while triaging them. Very accurate.
It's expensive, but worth it if you have to see a lot of patients in a short time.
(Posted on 5/11/12)
4 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
ADC Diagnostix Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.