- A Junior fit, low-rise, straight leg pant features nine utility pockets, an elastic waist with an inside drawstring and wide belt loops.
- Front patch pockets have extra exterior pockets, two cargo pockets and two back pockets.
- Left front patch pocket has an elastic bungee loop, right exterior pocket has a functional tab with snap, right cargo pocket has an exterior triple pen holder.
- Pant also has multi-needle contrast topstitching and front motion knee darts.
- Inseam: 30 1/2"
- Additional Information
SKU 857455 UPN No Manufacturer Dickies Centre Back Length No Fabric Cotton/Poly/Spandex Features Cargo / Utility Gender Female Inseam 30.5 Neck Line No No. Of Pockets 9 Pant Cut Straight Sleeve Length No Style No Vented No Waist Elastic Drawstring
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great Product
Comfortable and useful. The pockets are really convenient.
- Great pants but stitching is an issue
These pants are great, especially if you need pockets for items like trauma shears or bandages. There are plenty of pockets for me and I have more than enough room to store things. They also fit me as a girl perfectly whereas most cargo scrubs are cut for males. They are also a drawstring with elastic which is a plus.
The only complaint I have is in regards to the stitching. All the stitching for the black scrubs stands out. It looks like they chose a gray thread instead of a black thread to reinforce the stitching. The effect, while it looks cool, makes the pants look like Tripp pants without chains (aka Goth pants). I almost was not allowed to wear the pants to clinicals for my school and even then it'll be up to my clinical instructors. The other colors' stitching match the pants a lot better.
The stitching is the only thing that held the pants back.
The sizing seems to be true in terms of traditional scrub wear.
- Useful product
Very comfortable and useful scrub pant. The 9-pockets let me have all essential stuff on me all the time and save me a lot of running around. Fast shipping as well.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?