Superior sound quality for adult and pediatric assessment...
With its superior construction and double-sided, three function chestpiece, the prestigious Littmann Cardiology III demonstrates exceptional versatility and outstanding acoustic quality.
- Apply light and firm pressure, and switch easily between low and high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Assess both adult and pediatric patients with the double-sided large/small chestpiece.
- Reverse side transforms easily into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter for maximum versatility.
- The superior transmission and insulation of sound from the double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) also eliminates “rubbing noise”.
- Optimal transmission of sound from the anatomically designed and comfortably positioned headset.
- Choose from Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colors to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessment of a patient.
- The durable latex free tubing can be flexed up to one million times.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 9 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Plum Tubing (27”/68.5cm)
BELL MODE (adult)
For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
DIAPHRAGM MODE (Adult)
For high frequencies, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Low Frequencies (Pediatric)
Rotate chestpiece and apply light pressure.
High Frequencies (Pediatric)
Use to small floating diaphragm to apply firm pressure.
Use the adaptor provided to transform into a traditional open bell.
The three possible functions are easily interchangeable.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B000F4UP6A UPN 00707387566050 Model Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Plum Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Tunable Overall Acoustic Performance 9 Main Application Cardiology / High Performance Warranty 5 Years User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist, Critical Care Nurse
- Related Products
9 Item(s)per page
- LOVE IT Review by AJG
what can I say, littmann has a very clear sound and the color is perfect <3
(Posted on 3/7/14)
- litmann stethoscope Review by Victor
Excellent product and service, gorgeous color
(Posted on 1/23/14)
- Littmann product Review by Marina
Excellent stethoscope, very nice and excellent acustic!
(Posted on 8/1/13)
- great product Review by nursingstudent101
The product is great. I can hear everything very clearly, without the distraction of background noise. I love the pretty plum color, and the free laser engraving is a fantastic feature to personalize your stethoscope! Also the price was the cheapest on this site than any other, and I got it within 2 days of ordering!!
(Posted on 8/12/12)
- Great color Review by Vet
The purple tubing adds a fun flair to the great quality acoustics and durability provided by the Cardio III. Looks nice with scrubs!
(Posted on 7/19/12)
- Outstanding Review by Dr Awesome
This was gifted initially when I started MS1, used it uptill Mid MS3 when I had it stolen. Inbetween it survived being run over, being submerged into fluid and thrown. Littmann quality is amazing, this is a premium scope for med students to invest in that will last through residency and into practice!
(Posted on 1/22/12)
- Love this!!!! Review by Alyssa
I love this stethoscope!!!! I also have the classic ii se in pearlized pink, but the pink got dirty so fast!!!! I love the Plum!! It is a grwat color!!! The stethoscope sounds are so clear and i loce the fact you can switch to the ped side. Definitly recommend! Will probley purchase another!!!
(Posted on 12/24/11)
- Great product and service Review by Sammy
Order this stethoscope for my daughter's veterinary schooling.Free engraving and shipping.Awesome!
(Posted on 8/21/11)
- Worth the money! Review by Erica
I needed a steth for my nursing program that I start in the fall so I decided to spoil myself and splurge on the cardiology III and I'm very pleased! I got the plum color and although it's not true to the picture, I still love the color. The color is darker than what is shown here but very pretty. I also got mine engraved, and that looks great! I'm certainly far from being a pro at using it but the sounds are amazing on it. This steth is an investment worth making, you won't be disappointed!
(Posted on 6/30/11)
9 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope: Plum 3135 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.