Superior sound quality for adult and pediatric assessment...
With its superior construction and double-sided, three function chestpiece, the prestigious Littmann Cardiology III demonstrates exceptional versatility and outstanding acoustic quality.
- Apply light and firm pressure, and switch easily between low and high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Assess both adult and pediatric patients with the double-sided large/small chestpiece.
- Reverse side transforms easily into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter for maximum versatility.
- The superior transmission and insulation of sound from the double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) also eliminates “rubbing noise”.
- Optimal transmission of sound from the anatomically designed and comfortably positioned headset.
- Choose from Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colors to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessment of a patient.
- The durable latex free tubing can be flexed up to one million times.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 9 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Tubing: Black (68.5cm/27"). Finish: Stainless Steel
BELL MODE (adult)
For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
DIAPHRAGM MODE (Adult)
For high frequencies, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Low Frequencies (Pediatric)
Rotate chestpiece and apply light pressure.
High Frequencies (Pediatric)
Use to small floating diaphragm to apply firm pressure.
Use the adaptor provided to transform into a traditional open bell.
The three possible functions are easily interchangeable.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B000F4UOXY UPN 00707387582609 Model Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Black Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Tunable Overall Acoustic Performance 9 Main Application Cardiology / High Performance Warranty 5 Years User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist, Critical Care Nurse
- Related Products
Items 1 to 10 of 17 totalper page
- An awesome product Review by Ameen
I am using this product for the last 5 years and i found it an amazing and excellent gift for me. I am feeling very sad why i did not buy in the beginning of my medical school. i would like to suggest littmann for every medical student right at the start of clinical rotations because it is that time when you need an excellent product to listen to heart sounds that are difficult to perceive and learn at that time.
(Posted on 8/26/14)
- Great Product, boring color Review by Alex
Very professional and you can't go wrong with this choice, but sometimes its good to not be so boring! The product itself is great (but choose another color- its the same price!)
(Posted on 8/15/14)
- Super fast delivery Review by Kaiser
We had ordered some items on a different online retailer giant before we ordered this stethoscope on medisave site, both for standard free shipping. Medisave had delivered the product before the other online giant even shipped the item! The stethoscope is as usual great with nice engraving. This is the second stethoscope that I am buying from Medisave for my family members.
(Posted on 7/17/14)
- Great for Students! Review by Ashleigh
I am currently in EMT training right now and plan to attend PA school in a couple of years. I spoke with many many EMT and PA professionals, all of whom recommended this product! When I was deciding between the Cardiology III and the Classic, my professor showed me both of them and the difference is incredible! I am so glad that I ordered the Cardiology III and I can't wait to use it in the future!
(Posted on 6/24/14)
- Husband Loves It! Review by Kate
Bought this for my husband and he loves it, especially his engraved name! Quality sound and product!
(Posted on 5/12/14)
- Excellent Service Review by Ryan
Ordered 2 of these 3128's
Same day order
Same day engraving
Same day shipping
(Posted on 3/18/14)
- Nice Stethoscope.. Review by Sam
I like this stethoscope...perfect for cardiac auscultation..can't go hospital without it..
(Posted on 1/29/14)
- Awesome! Review by Amy
I bought this for myself when I started nursing school. I worked in a factory for 5 summers and my hearing is slightly diminished. I could hear wonderfully with this stethoscope! People would borrow it from me if they had a hard time hearing, glad that Medisave does free engraving! Wonderful product!
(Posted on 1/23/14)
- Great product, great value Review by Andrew
You can't go wrong with the Littmann Cardio III. Great sound and durability.
(Posted on 12/24/13)
- Absolutely love my Littman Cardio III Review by Nurse2Beee
this is the first stethoscope that I've actually been able to detect sounds with the bell side. my life has gotten much easier...
only downside, the tubing is a tad short... I thought the tubing would be 27' but the entire stethoscope is 27'
(Posted on 8/31/13)
Items 1 to 10 of 17 totalper page
Write Your Own Review
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope: Black 3128 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.