Superior sound quality for adult and pediatric assessment...
With its superior construction and double-sided, three function chestpiece, the prestigious Littmann Cardiology III demonstrates exceptional versatility and outstanding acoustic quality.
- Apply light and firm pressure, and switch easily between low and high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Assess both adult and pediatric patients with the double-sided large/small chestpiece.
- Reverse side transforms easily into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter for maximum versatility.
- The superior transmission and insulation of sound from the double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) also eliminates “rubbing noise”.
- Optimal transmission of sound from the anatomically designed and comfortably positioned headset.
- Choose from Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colors to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessment of a patient.
- The durable latex free tubing can be flexed up to one million times.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 9 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Caribbean Blue Tubing (27”/68.5cm)
BELL MODE (adult)
For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
DIAPHRAGM MODE (Adult)
For high frequencies, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Low Frequencies (Pediatric)
Rotate chestpiece and apply light pressure.
High Frequencies (Pediatric)
Use to small floating diaphragm to apply firm pressure.
Use the adaptor provided to transform into a traditional open bell.
The three possible functions are easily interchangeable.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN No UPN 00707387584474 Model Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Caribbean Blue Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Tunable Overall Acoustic Performance 9 Main Application Cardiology / High Performance Warranty 5 Years User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist, Critical Care Nurse
- Related Products
7 Item(s)per page
- Fast delivery & nice product Review by Kaiser
The delivery was faster than we anticipated even though we chose the budget shipping. The laser engraving looked really nice. The sound quality of Littmann Cardiology III is excellent. The only concern that I have is that the Caribbean blue color is a little bit dull than the image on the webpage.
(Posted on 7/10/14)
- Amazing! Review by Jessica
Love this stethoscope! The engraving was awesome and it has been such a great tool through nursing school!
(Posted on 6/19/13)
- Good as expected, but with some cons Review by Melinda
I would say the sound is much better than the much cheaper littmann that I owned before; however it isn't exactly crystal clear. The Free Engraving was a major selling point to me though and the shipping was fast (although its pretty expensive compared to Amazon where I have free shipping, but no engraving) - I guess if you buy a bunch of things together it helps to bundle the shipping costs.
The color is a darker than the picture. I would actually say that the color in the picture is a little better and prettier.
The tubing was pretty sticky initially even after I wiped it down several times. After a few weeks, it is less sticky. I felt other Cardiology III tubings and it wasn't sticky at all. This is the main reason for three stars instead of four.
No problems with the engraving.
(Posted on 5/17/13)
- Great Color Review by Ryan
I was a little skeptical, but the color looks great in person.
(Posted on 5/12/12)
- Purchased for a gift Review by Paul
I bought this as a gift for my younger sister who will be entering medical school in the fall. This was a cheaper price than other places around and the engraving was free.
(Posted on 5/7/12)
- Great quality stethoscope! Review by nursing student
The pricing is affordable for a long lasting stethoscope. The free engraving was the selling point for me compared to other sites that sold the same stethoscope but did not offer the free engraving.
(Posted on 12/28/11)
- Excellent stethoscope! Review by JAMIE
I have some trouble hearing and this stethoscope comes across crystal clear. The color is perfect and the free laser engraving helps me to rest assured that my stethoscope will not " grow legs and walk away" .
(Posted on 7/18/11)
7 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope: Caribbean Blue 3138 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.