Great sound quality at high and low frequencies...
Featuring both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other, the high quality and versatility of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE makes it our best-selling Littmann stethoscope.
- Switch from light to firm pressure and swap easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Have the option of using the tunable diaphragm on the front or the traditional bell on the reverse of the double-sided chestpiece.
- Personalize your scope with text and symbols using our laser engraving service to avoid theft/loss.
- Experience reduced ambient noise from the acoustic seal created by comfortable Snap-Tight soft sealing eartips.
- Latex free tubing and a robust headset that is durable enough to withstand one million flexes.
- Littmann’s large range of tubing colors and chestpiece finishes allows you to express your own personal style.
- Diagnostic aid used in the physical assessments of patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects is included in the 3 year warranty.
- 7 out of 10 Littmann performance rating
- Black tubing (28”/71cm) Black finish.
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm for low frequencies.
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm for high frequencies.
For low frequencies via a fixed bell, rotate the double-sided chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B003YIYNYO UPN 00707387575205 Model Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish All Black Size No Color All Black Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7 Main Application Physical Assessment, Diagnosis Warranty 3 Years User Group General Practitioners, Medical Students, Nurses
- Related Products
Classic-2SE-FAQ.pdf, Classic2SE-Flyer.pdf, Classic-2SE-Manual.pdf, Classic2SE-Special-Editions.pdf
- Great reviews!! Review by Sarah
My husband is graduating Nursing School in December. I wanted to get him a stethoscope for a gift. I have only heard good things about this product. I will be buying one of these for sure!!!!!
(Posted on 10/20/14)
- Good quality, entry level stethoscope Review by Ying Ching
This is a good quality stethoscope that I've used throughout medical school with no problems. It's perfectly adequate for most examinations and I managed to listen to most murmurs with no trouble at all and it's great for doing simple things such as manual BP measuring.
The all black design clearly stands out from the mass of silver colored ones and it's pretty nice to look at.
I would definitely recommend this as your first stethoscope!
(Posted on 7/17/14)
- Great Review by Erica
Delivery was very fast! Stethoscope looks amazing and engraving is perfect. This was the best price I found on this product, and we are very satisfied.
(Posted on 7/16/14)
- great student Stethoscope Review by vberg
I'v used the Littmann classic for all three years of nursing school, it's a great stethoscope to learn on because it has a bell and diaphram unlike the master collection, which is for more experienced nurses. I highly recomend the engraving, looks great and never gets misplaced.
(Posted on 7/11/14)
- Amazing! Review by Alejandra
I Love that is all black!
And the engraving came with golden letters!!!
(Posted on 5/7/14)
- Awesome Product! Review by Bradley
Great product! Fast shipping!
(Posted on 5/7/14)
- Professional and great! Review by Kirstie
This all black stethoscope is very professional looking, it doesn't appear dirty or have color transfer from scrubs like colored stethoscopes. The engraving looks great and is a must when residents "borrow your ears" because they don't carry theirs. Littmanns always have a great quality stethoscope and I can hear everything I need to. Perfect stethoscope, love it!
(Posted on 3/25/14)
- Great Stethescope! Review by Samantha
I actually have invested in two of these...they are great stethescopes!!
(Posted on 1/5/14)
- Awesome stethoscope Review by Tae
Got this from medisave with free engraving. I had a light weight and this is definitely a better stethoscope and can auscultate better!
(Posted on 12/24/13)
- A great Investment Review by anthony
This scope is great. I've owned it for the past 6 months or so and I still get compliments in it. out of the box it was exactly what I thought it'd be and it was lighter then my previous stethoscope. Its very unique in its color so I don't have to worry about someone walking off the ambulance with my scope. the engraving was an added bonus and personalized it that much more. this is the place to be if you're in the market for a stethoscope.
(Posted on 11/21/13)
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope: All Black 2218BE Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.