Superb sound quality for smaller frames...
All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a child sized chestpiece - larger than the 'infant' but smaller than the standard Classic II SE - featuring both a standard bell on one side and a diaphragm on the other.
- Miniature chestpiece uniquely designed for pediatric/petite patients and hard to reach areas.
- Have the option of a 3.3cm standard diaphragm or a 2.5cm traditional open bell thanks to the double-sided chestpiece.
- Avoid theft/ loss and use our laser engraving service to personalize your scope with text and symbols.
- Improve patient comfort with a rubber non-chill rim and diaphragm.
- Experience optimal sound transmission from the comfortably positioned, anatomically designed headset.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips reduce ambient noise.
- Latex free tubing and durable headset reliably withstands one million flexes.
- Choose from Littmann’s wide range of bright tubing colours and finishes to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessments of young patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 7 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Royal Blue tubing (28”/71cm) Stainless Steel finish.
The standard diaphragm bell on one side of the double-sided chestpiece, ideal for higher frequency sounds.
For low frequencies via an open bell, rotate the chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order andnext day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
Model No Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color No Brand No Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset No Diaphragm No Chestpiece No Overall Acoustic Performance No Main Application No Warranty No User Group No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
$87.99 As low as: $85.35
Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope: Royal Blue 2136 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.