Great sound quality at high and low frequencies...
Featuring both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other, the high quality and versatility of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE makes it our best-selling Littmann stethoscope.
- Switch from light to firm pressure and swap easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Have the option of using the tunable diaphragm on the front or the traditional bell on the reverse of the double-sided chestpiece.
- Personalize your scope with text and symbols using our laser engraving service to avoid theft/loss.
- Experience reduced ambient noise from the acoustic seal created by comfortable Snap-Tight soft sealing eartips.
- Latex free tubing and a robust headset that is durable enough to withstand one million flexes.
- Littmann’s large range of tubing colors and chestpiece finishes allows you to express your own personal style.
- Diagnostic aid used in the physical assessments of patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects is included in the 3 year warranty.
- 7 out of 10 Littmann performance rating
- Navy Blue tubing (28”/71cm)
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm for low frequencies.
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm for high frequencies.
For low frequencies via a fixed bell, rotate the double-sided chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B000F4OYFS UPN 00707387582654 Model Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Navy Blue Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7 Main Application Physical Assessment, Diagnosis Warranty 3 Years User Group General Practitioners, Medical Students, Nurses
- Related Products
6 Item(s)per page
- Great lightweight stethoscope Review by Brigid
I used this during school and when I first started, it works well, is lightweight and well made.
(Posted on 8/11/14)
- great stethoscope Review by Nicole
Received this as a gift. It's good stethoscope for beginners. Loved the color & is very lightweight & easy to use!
(Posted on 6/23/14)
- very good stethoscope Review by Jay
This was my very first Littmann and it didn't disappoint. Used it all while in nursing school and really helped with in my assessment of breath sounds.
(Posted on 10/4/13)
- FEEL PROUD TO HAVE Review by akhil
used it first when i was studying my mbbs.. Light weight and has great pickup, users friendly.... external noice reduction help me more..
It is durable and the quality is great...
(Posted on 2/18/12)
- very good Review by Christina
I use this stethoscope very often and have no complaints about it. It is durable and the quality is great. It isn't as heavy to lug around as some other, but still provides a great sound. I would def. recommend this!
(Posted on 9/13/11)
- Great on the go! Review by Christina
This is my go everywhere do everything stethoscope! I always have this one on me. Light weight and has great pickup. Great when I don't want to lug around my Cardiology III. Always have handy in case I need a back up. Never leave home without it! Very happy with it, as always with Littmann products.
(Posted on 3/22/11)
6 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope: Navy Blue 2205 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.