Great sound quality at high and low frequencies...
Featuring both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other, the high quality and versatility of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE makes it our best-selling Littmann stethoscope.
- Switch from light to firm pressure and swap easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Have the option of using the tunable diaphragm on the front or the traditional bell on the reverse of the double-sided chestpiece.
- Personalize your scope with text and symbols using our laser engraving service to avoid theft/loss.
- Experience reduced ambient noise from the acoustic seal created by comfortable Snap-Tight soft sealing eartips.
- Latex free tubing and a robust headset that is durable enough to withstand one million flexes.
- Littmann’s large range of tubing colors and chestpiece finishes allows you to express your own personal style.
- Diagnostic aid used in the physical assessments of patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects is included in the 3 year warranty.
- 7 out of 10 Littmann performance rating
- Orange tubing (28”/71cm)
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm for low frequencies.
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm for high frequencies.
For low frequencies via a fixed bell, rotate the double-sided chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B000F4OYOY UPN 00707387566029 Model Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Orange Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7 Main Application Physical Assessment, Diagnosis Warranty 3 Years User Group General Practitioners, Medical Students, Nurses
- Related Products
5 Item(s)per page
- Good deal Review by Bob
You won't find a better deal than this anywhere! And the free engraving is a definite PLUS! and the stethoscope is beautiful.
(Posted on 4/28/14)
- Great for everyday use and holds up well Review by Emily
I am a third year medical student and I have used this stethoscope in my pediatric preceptor clinic weekly, for three years now. It has worked out fine, although I cannot hear the softer heart murmurs that are difficult for a learner at my level. I am upgrading to the Littmann Cardiology III because my needs have increased, and keeping my Classic II because learning on this stethoscope has been a joy! Overall, this is a fantastic stethoscope and the color is the best part by far! I have gotten many compliments on it over the years, and highly recommend it as a first purchase for students such as myself. It was a highly cost effective purchase and allowed me time to develop my skills before having to purchase a more expensive and complicated stethoscope.
(Posted on 8/3/13)
- Great! Review by myra
the orange color is a lot brighter then it looks in the picture, the engraving looks amazing. i chose the standard shipping and it came in two days! couldn't be any happier!
(Posted on 7/31/13)
- Great Quality Product Review by Chrissy
This product gives you a high quality product without breaking the bank. The trendy orange color adds even greater appeal to this Littmann Classic. I would recommend it anyone in need of a stethoscope.
(Posted on 1/4/13)
- Awesome Review by Belinda
I love the orange color and I can't wait to start using it in school. I was recommended by many to get the classic compared to the lightweight or select. I figure it should last me longer and will come in handy if I need to do more than expected.
(Posted on 12/29/12)
5 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope: Orange 2812 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.