Redefines what a stethoscope can do...
The highest quality stethoscope in the Littmann range uses digital technology to dramatically impove sound quality and diagnosis.
- Hear difficult sounds easily (such as obese patients or when obstructed by clothing) with up to 24X sound amplification.
- Hear critical sounds clearly with up to an 85% reduction in distracting background noise from friction or surrounding ambience.
- Switch between three modes at the press of a button.for optimum versatility. Bell mode and diaphragm modes for low/high frequencies, plus 'extended mode' for a larger range of frequencies.
- Bluetooth connectivity to transmit sounds to the included PC software for replay, storage, visualisation and sharing.
- Immediate in-scope playback sounds at half or full speed in bell, diaphragm or extended mode.
- Record and store up to 12 thirty second sounds in your scope at one time, then transfer them later at your convenience.
- Free laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 2 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 10+ out of 10.
- Includes USB Bluetooth dongle and Zargis StethAssist software for your PC.
- Tubing: Navy Blue (68.5cm/27"). Finish: Stainless Steel
A simple button press allows you to switch modes.
For low frequencies, switch to bell mode.
For high frequencies, switch to diaphragm mode.
Wide Range of Frequencies
For a wider range of frequencies, switch to extended mode.
Heart rate is clearly displayed on the LCD screen.
The included software allows you to wirelessly transfer sounds to your computer for storage, sharing and analysis.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
UPN 00707387581848 Model Littmann 3200 Electronic Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Navy Blue Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm 51.0mm Chestpiece Durable Metal Overall Acoustic Performance 10+ Main Application Cardiology / High Performance Bluetooth Warranty 2 Years User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Nurses, Respiratory Specialist, ER, Critical Care Nurse, EMTs
6 Item(s)per page
- Awesome Review by Timothy
It took 20 mins to get all the features down and then it was off to the rat race. I was very worried about buying it online but they had it in my hands the next day by three and off to work I went. I cannot ask for better service. They had my stethoscope here timely it works great you cannot go wrong buying this stethoscope and the engraving looks awesome.
(Posted on 1/10/14)
- HiFi Stethescope for the lowest price Review by Praveen Kumar
this is really hifi..... bluetooth, stunning design, perfect quality... and engraving adds the medisave touch.... ideal for an expert...
(Posted on 8/23/13)
- Worth every penny! Review by JD25
I love this stethoscope! I had a hard time taking it to work and actually using it because I was afraid it would get lost and I felt guilty with how much I spent on it. Once I got around to using it, OMG! There is no going back to a regular stethoscope! Auscultation is a breeze. Everything sounds clear and the adjustable volume is great. Medisave shipped my stethoscope quickly with the professional looking complimentary engraving! It even came with a AA battery to get started! I tried the included computer software and although it was not a favorite feature of mine, it was still fun to play around with!
(Posted on 4/10/13)
- Amazing Stethoscope Review by Keren
Great technology and features!
(Posted on 8/24/12)
- Not bad, but expensive. Review by Kevin
I was interning for an Emerg. Physician and working as an EMT. The Emerg. Physician had an extra one of these stethoscopes. He and I personally prefer the Littmann Cardiology iii, but this one still has nice features and its really easy to do a manual BP by auscultation. I don't have any hearing problems with my Cardiology iii so this one wouldn't be of much help.
I do enjoy the recording feature, although I wont use it much in the field, its quite rare that I will need to record Lung or Heart sounds for later.
At the price, i'm not willing to fork this much money over for an electronic stethoscope, I just don't have much use in my field. I would definitely purchase this if you have reasons to use it, but if not, get something cheaper as this could get stolen.
(Posted on 6/19/12)
- If you want the best, this is the one Review by NursinOne
I bought the Littman Classic II S.E. for my CNA class and thought it was awesome (and it was for that application). Now that I'm in nursing school and have to evaluate my patient's cardiac and pulmonary function, the Classic II S.E. wasn't cutting it. I have allergies and I find that sometimes I can't hear anything in one of my ears. So last fall I took the plunge and ordered the Littmann 3200NB Bluetooth Electronic Stethoscope.
Wow ... what a difference! I can always hear what I need to hear no matter how bad my allergies are affecting my ears. My instructor has an older electronic stethoscope, but was suprised by how much better my Littmann is than hers.
A classmate has considerable hearing loss, so he tried mine out during one clinical and he now owns one and loves it. Other fellow students have tried it and loved it so much they forked out the big bucks for one too.
If you don't want to miss anything when evaluating a patient, this is the stethoscope you want. It's awesome at blocking out ambient noise and you can increase the volume as needed, but I find the default setting is actually quite good most of the time. It also gives you the patient's pulse, which is awesome, and you can record what you hear and transfer it to a computer later or let someone else listen to the recording to also analyze what you heard.
I don't think there is a better stethoscope out there ... if you want the best for your patients, this is the stethoscope you need to get! If you have trouble hearing, you won't once you own this puppy. Sure, it's a lot of money, but it's worth every penny in my opinion to have the peace of mind that I'm not likely to miss anything when assessing my patients.
(Posted on 2/3/12)
6 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann 3200 12-Track Electronic Bluetooth Stethoscope: Navy Blue 3200NB Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.