"Learning Lung Sounds version 2.0"
- Identify abnormal lung sounds with the help of this virtual auscultation CD. An easy to use, accurate sound library.
- This CD-ROM includes a powerful multimedia course for learning lung sounds and their associated pathologies. This course integrates textual, audio and waveform information, intended to improve the auscultation of physicians, nurses, and students in medicine.
- The program describes features and characteristics of lung sounds, and explains their clinical causes.
- Audio naration helps the user learn correct pronounciation of medical terminology.
- Flash animation shows a moving cursor along the waveform, so visual features of the waveform can be associated with the sound.
- Expanded waveform shows fine details, which help to visually identify lung sounds.
- Includes examples of over 200 normal and abnormal lung sounds.
- Common lung diseases are presented and sound patterns are explained.
- Localisation of abnormal sounds is shown in 3-D animation.
- Quiz is available at the end of each section.
- Eight clinical classes are presented with complete analysis.
- Additional Information
Model Littmann Stethoscope Parts + Spares Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color No Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving No Headset No Diaphragm No Chestpiece No Overall Acoustic Performance No Main Application No Warranty No User Group No
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
$314.99 As low as: $305.54
3M Littmann Learning Lung Sounds CD-ROM Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.