"Learning Lung Sounds version 2.0"
- Identify abnormal lung sounds with the help of this virtual auscultation CD. An easy to use, accurate sound library.
- This CD-ROM includes a powerful multimedia course for learning lung sounds and their associated pathologies. This course integrates textual, audio and waveform information, intended to improve the auscultation of physicians, nurses, and students in medicine.
- The program describes features and characteristics of lung sounds, and explains their clinical causes.
- Audio naration helps the user learn correct pronounciation of medical terminology.
- Flash animation shows a moving cursor along the waveform, so visual features of the waveform can be associated with the sound.
- Expanded waveform shows fine details, which help to visually identify lung sounds.
- Includes examples of over 200 normal and abnormal lung sounds.
- Common lung diseases are presented and sound patterns are explained.
- Localisation of abnormal sounds is shown in 3-D animation.
- Quiz is available at the end of each section.
- Eight clinical classes are presented with complete analysis.