High performance and comfort combined...
The Littmann Master Classic II is the highest performing stethoscope in the Littmann ‘Classic’ product range.
- Switch easily between low and high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ by switching from light to firm pressure.
- The award-winning chestpiece is ergonomically designed, giving a comfortable grip and allowing extended use.
- The comfortably positioned headset’s anatomical design allows optimal sound transmission.
- Ambient noise is reduced by the excellent acoustic seal formed by comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips.
- The Latex free tubing is durable and can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Choose from a range of chestpiece finishes and binaural colors to complement your personal style.
- A diagnostic aid used as part of the physical assessments of adult and pediatric patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- Use our laser engraving service to avoid theft/loss and personalize your scope with text and symbols
- 8 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
For high frequencies, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B000F4SP3A UPN 00707387582739 Model Littmann Master Classic Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Burgundy Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Plated and Polished Alloy, Single-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 8 Main Application Physical Assessment, Diagnosis Warranty 3 Years User Group General Practitioners, Nurses
- Related Products
2 Item(s)per page
- master classic II Review by umar
the clearity of heart sounds on auscultation is quiet better than classic II. one can pick the murmurs even. A good and an economical choice!
(Posted on 9/4/13)
- Littmann Master Clasic II Review by Annette
Bought this stethoscope while working at a nursing assistant. Worked excellent for taking blood pressures and listening to apical pulses. Very durable, I have dropped my stethoscope many times and it continues to work like its brand new! Loved the burgundy color, especially when many of my co-workers had black or blue. Littmann is the leader in producing great stethoscopes, soon upgrading to the Master Cardiology (as I enter nursing school)!!
(Posted on 8/8/13)
2 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
$165.99 As low as: $161.01
Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope: Burgundy 2146 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.