Great sound quality at high and low frequencies...
Featuring both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other, the high quality and versatility of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE makes it our best-selling Littmann stethoscope.
- Switch from light to firm pressure and swap easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Have the option of using the tunable diaphragm on the front or the traditional bell on the reverse of the double-sided chestpiece.
- Personalize your scope with text and symbols using our laser engraving service to avoid theft/loss.
- Experience reduced ambient noise from the acoustic seal created by comfortable Snap-Tight soft sealing eartips.
- Latex free tubing and a robust headset that is durable enough to withstand one million flexes.
- Littmann’s large range of tubing colors and chestpiece finishes allows you to express your own personal style.
- Diagnostic aid used in the physical assessments of patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects is included in the 3 year warranty.
- 7 out of 10 Littmann performance rating
- Pearlized Pink tubing (28”/71cm)
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm for low frequencies.
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm for high frequencies.
For low frequencies via a fixed bell, rotate the double-sided chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B0040PG24Y UPN 00707387575441 Model Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Pearlized Pink Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7 Main Application Physical Assessment, Diagnosis Warranty 3 Years User Group General Practitioners, Medical Students, Nurses
- Related Products
- its amazing Review by vlr
prompt delivery n very good quality. worth every penny
(Posted on 6/7/14)
- good product Review by Dana
love the color and brand
(Posted on 5/16/14)
- my first one Review by luklan
it was great for my 1st steth, served well... works well
(Posted on 4/14/14)
- A Nursing Student's Review Review by Anna
Love this stethoscope! Was looking for a mid priced Littmann and this is wonderful! Not too fancy but the sound is super clear!
(Posted on 2/15/14)
- Great stethoscope! Review by Kimanh
great service. I love everything about it.
(Posted on 9/20/13)
- AWESOME!!! Review by Maray
Love my new stethoscope. I had a cheaper ones before I got this one and its crazy the difference it makes when you use a littmann!!!!!
(Posted on 9/17/13)
- Best Service Ever!!! Review by RNStudent
I ordered my stethoscope at 5pm and by 6:30 I had received a message that it was ready to ship. What?! That NEVER happens!! And I paid a whopping $1.99 to have rush order and it's ready in an hour and a half? That's crazy! I received it 2 days later, right on time! It is exactly as described (pink and shimmery!!) and the personalization is correct and super cute!! =) I love it!! Thank you Medisave!!!
(Posted on 8/30/13)
- Pretty, not heavy, great color and nice engraving! Review by Rachele
I am really happy with my order. I received it very quickly and it is exactly what I hoped it would look like. I love the sparkly pink color, it will really help me stand out when I do my respiratory clinical. I was nervous to buy this stethoscope instead of the Cardiology III, but my clinical teacher said she doesn't think it is necessary to buy that one as a Respiratory Therapist. She indicated the difference in sound is very minimal and that this stethoscope would be just fine. I think she is right, the sound is very clear and I am happy with my purchase.
(Posted on 8/29/13)
- Great buy, beautiful color Review by Sniffles
I bought this for my little sister who was entering nursing school. Medisave definitely had the best prices & she loved the engraving on it. It was the perfect shade of pink! :) Great stethoscope and great value!
(Posted on 8/22/13)
- love it! Review by Madeline
I cannot believe how fast this was processed and shipped to me, in under 2 days! I got the laser engraving, which is definitely much more resilient compared to stick-on labels. I love the color, though it is slightly more of a "watermelon pink" than what is depicted - still beautiful.
(Posted on 7/13/13)
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope: Pearl Pink 2817 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.