Great sound quality at high and low frequencies...
Featuring both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other, the high quality and versatility of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE makes it our best-selling Littmann stethoscope.
- Switch from light to firm pressure and swap easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Have the option of using the tunable diaphragm on the front or the traditional bell on the reverse of the double-sided chestpiece.
- Personalize your scope with text and symbols using our laser engraving service to avoid theft/loss.
- Experience reduced ambient noise from the acoustic seal created by comfortable Snap-Tight soft sealing eartips.
- Latex free tubing and a robust headset that is durable enough to withstand one million flexes.
- Littmann’s large range of tubing colors and chestpiece finishes allows you to express your own personal style.
- Diagnostic aid used in the physical assessments of patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects is included in the 3 year warranty.
- 7 out of 10 Littmann performance rating
- Pearlized Pink tubing (28”/71cm)
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm for low frequencies.
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm for high frequencies.
For low frequencies via a fixed bell, rotate the double-sided chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B0040PG24Y UPN 00707387575441 Model Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Pearlized Pink Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7 Main Application Physical Assessment, Diagnosis Warranty 3 Years User Group General Practitioners, Medical Students, Nurses
- Related Products
- AMAZING Review by Melissa
I am a current nursing student, and this stethoscope was recommended to me as I was about to start my clincals. I absolutely love it! Durable, efficient, and super cute in pearl pink. I will definitely be repurchasing this brand in the future! (:
(Posted on 4/3/15)
- Great! Review by Corey
great first stethoscope and will last a very long time!
(Posted on 2/28/15)
- Pearly Review by Stephanie
very pearly pink.....
(Posted on 10/2/14)
- Very, very good! Review by Breanna
Very good quality stethoscope. Color is a slightly darker pink than pictured and less sparkly than I thought, but still beautiful! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great quality stethoscope. Very fast shipping.
(Posted on 9/29/14)
- LOWEST PRICE I COULD FIND, CHEAP ENGRAVING, FAST SHIPPING! Review by Marsha
I am a first year nursing student and I looked around online a lot for the best price for the Littmann Classic II stethoscope. I found that Medisave had the best price, cheapest engraving, and shipping was only $8. I ordered mine on a Friday and received it on Monday. I selected the cheapest shipping that could take 10 business days. I did NOT select the $2 fee for rush delivery and it was shipped the same day! I ordered mine in the Pearl Pink and I love it!!! The engraving was perfect and it even came with a different set of ear plugs that were firm. I like the soft ones that came on it though. I would definitely get it engraved. It's less than $5 for engraving and it is less likely that you will get it stolen or swap with someone. Mine ended up being $77 with engraving and shipping which was cheaper than the stethoscope sale at my school. It needs a signature so make sure you are home. However, you can call your local post office and ask them to hold the package there if you have your tracking number. I'm sure some of you are looking around the internet as well and I would just quit searching and purchase your Littmann Classic II through Medisave!
(Posted on 9/22/14)
- recommended Review by Aura
This was recommended to me as good choice for a student nurse. Is sensitive and works well. Medsave had the best price
(Posted on 7/18/14)
- its amazing Review by vlr
prompt delivery n very good quality. worth every penny
(Posted on 6/7/14)
- good product Review by Dana
love the color and brand
(Posted on 5/16/14)
- my first one Review by luklan
it was great for my 1st steth, served well... works well
(Posted on 4/14/14)
- A Nursing Student's Review Review by Anna
Love this stethoscope! Was looking for a mid priced Littmann and this is wonderful! Not too fancy but the sound is super clear!
(Posted on 2/15/14)
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope: Pearl Pink 2817 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.