The top of the line acoustic scope from Littmann...
The superb craftsmanship and patented tunable diaphragm of the Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope offer the ultimate superior performance in a single-sided stethoscope.
- Switch easily between low and high frequencies with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ by shifting from light to firm pressure.
- The single-sided ,solid stainless steel chestpiece is handcrafted and of the highest quality.
- Includes special procedures adaptor for pediatric, neonatal or difficult to reach auscultation.
- Avoid theft/loss and personalize your scope with text and symbols by using our laser engraving service.
- Double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) eliminates “rubbing noise” and allows for superior transmission and insulation of sound.
- The excellent acoustic seal formed by comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips reduces ambient noise.
- Express your personal style by choosing from Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- Used as a diagnostic aid during thing physical assessments of heart, lung and bowel sounds.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 7 year warranty.
- 10 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Black tubing (27”/68.5cm) Black finish.
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Bell mode)
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Diaphragm mode)
Adapt your scope for pediatric or neonatal auscultation.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B000F4OYEE UPN 00707387582708 Model Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish All Black Size No Color All Black Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Polished Stainless Steel, Single-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 10 Main Application Cardiology / High Performance Warranty 7 Years User Group Cardiologists, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist, ER, Critical Care Nurse, EMTs
- Related Products
Items 1 to 10 of 12 totalper page
- Amazing Review by Dylan
The clarity of this stethoscope is unreal. I love mine! Hopefully it lasts for a long time:)
(Posted on 6/17/14)
- Master scope #2 Review by Hospitalist
I've had the Littmann Master Cardiology scope for over 20 years. I got it refurbished 2005, and some of the plastic is starting to fade again. I'm buying a new scope, and getting the old one refurbished, just to have handy.
Hard to imagine having anything but a Littmann.
(Posted on 4/22/14)
- awesome Review by turtles
I am a medical student, this is by far one of the best purchases I have made :)
(Posted on 4/20/14)
- Master Cardiology Stethoscope Review by Kristie
This is by far the best stethoscopes I have owned. First one was stolen despite being engraved. Have had the second one eight years and was still working well but would like a longer tube. Can hear well with the double tubing. So ordering this one I expect will work just as well and will look good!
(Posted on 3/23/14)
- A must buy! Review by RN
I also have Cardiology III, and I must say, with the Master Cardiology I can hear very faint heart and breath sounds, even through layers of clothing. I highly recommend this item!
Also, with Medisave, I got free engraving and my item delivered in only days!
(Posted on 1/25/14)
- #1 Review by RN
By far the best stethoscope. Go ahead and spoil yourself. You deserve it and you wont regret it.
(Posted on 1/10/14)
- Excellent acoustics. Great order experience. Review by Rebecca, RN
Great order experience. Delivered within two days of ordering. Free engraving was a great extra and glad I did it.
I love my Littman stethoscopes! As I have gotten older my hearing, well...got old with me and the Master Cardiology allows me hear even the faintest heart and breath sounds with clarity. The only drawback is the size of the diaphragm - its larger than the adult side on my Littman Cardiology III (also an excellent stethoscope). It's hard to get a proper seal when taking a BP, especially with the elderly patients I work with, so I have to use the special procedures adapter for BP's. It's a minor inconvenience, but the sound quality trumps it. Even my co-workers who have borrowed it, tell me how clear heart and breath sounds are.
If you work with the elderly and your hearing is still in good shape, the Littman Cardiology III is an excellent choice with its dual diaphragm. The peds side is great for those small, frail elderly patients. Highly recommend Littman.
(Posted on 8/28/13)
- Ideal and stylish Review by Praveen Kumar
Ideal for a cardiologist... engraving and color options add the stylish touch to it.... available for lowest price here
(Posted on 8/23/13)
- MASTER CARDIOLOGY ALL THE WAY Review by AN
100% Highly Recommended
(Posted on 1/28/13)
- Good Product Review by AJ
Great product. The engraving came out good too!
(Posted on 12/22/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 12 totalper page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope: All Black 2161 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.