Innovative chestpiece design and outstanding sound quality...
Superb listening experience complimented by an innovative ergonomic chestpiece that offers convenience of movement between auscultation sites.
- Switch easily from low to high frequencies with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ by shifting from light to firm pressure.
- Soft, comfortable and easy-to-grasp chestpiece makes moving between various sites of the body easier.
- Superior transmission, insulation of sound and eliminated “rubbing noise” thanks to the double lumen tubing (two tubes in one).
- The comfortably positioned, anatomical design of the headset helps achieve optimal sound transmission.
- Ambient noise is reduced by Snap-Tight soft seal eartips forming a comfortable acoustic seal.
- Flex the durable headset and reliable latex free tubing up to one million times.
- Use Littmann’s largest range of tubing colours and chestpiece finishes to express your own personal style.
- A diagnostic aid used during patients physical assessments.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 6 year warranty.
- 9 out of 10 Littmann performance rating
- Navy Blue Tubing (27”/68.5cm) Stainless Steel finish.
Bell Mode- For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm
Diaphragm Mode-For high frequencies-, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B000F4W1QC UPN 00707387559267 Model Littmann Cardiology STC Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Navy Blue Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm Oval 4.2/4.8 cm Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel Tunable Overall Acoustic Performance 9 Main Application Cardiology / High Performance Warranty 5 Years User Group Cardiologists, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist, Critical Care Nurse
- Related Products
1 Item(s)per page
- A stethoscope designed with everything in mind.... Review by jaime
If you are in need of technology, versatility and acoustics, look no more...
The Littmann Cardiology STC is the stethoscope that combines it all...its double in one tube combined with the design of the chestpiece gives you the advanced acoustic no other stethoscope gives you, but wait....there's more, Its Soft Touch Chestpiece adds the noise reduction you've always wanted...but dont forget the unique tear shape of its diafragm; which lets you use it in the most difficult places. Without any doubt this is engineering to the service of medicine.....a must have!!!!!
(Posted on 3/8/11)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Cardiology STC Stethoscope: Navy Blue 4473 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.