Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope
The Littmann Classic II SE stethoscope is long regarded as the industry standard stethoscope due to it’s high acoustic sensitivity and superior performance. It combines a traditional bell with a tunable diaphragm to allow the user to conveniently alternate between high and low frequencies without turning over the chestpiece.
- $68.99The Navy Blue Classic II SE stethoscope includes a spare set of hard eartips, so that you have the choice of both styles - whichever suits you! Learn More
- $68.99The popular Raspberry-colored Classic II SE stethoscope includes a special non-chill rim on the chestpiece, for total patient comfort. Learn More
- $79.99The stealthy All Black edition of the Classic II stethoscope includes black tubing and a special black finish chestpiece - which looks especially striking when engraved with a name. Learn More
- $68.99Featuring patented soft-seal eartips and latex-free tubing, the Pearl Pink version of the Classic II SE stethoscope will be as comfortable as it is pretty. Learn More
- $68.99The 'Industry Standard' Ceil Blue Classic II SE stethoscope can be personalized with laser engraving to discourage theft in busy workplaces. Learn More