R1 shock-proof®. Exact precision that lasts a lifetime! Made in Germany.
- Patented (pending) shock-proof technology
- Patented (pending) air duct for stable pointer movements
- Fast, ergonomic inflation due to optimized bulb design with integrated spoon
- Non-resistant opening of air release valve ensures precise and comfortable operation
- 5 years warranty on calibration
New standard for aneroid blood pressure measurement.
- Shock-proof up to a falling height of 120 cm. Conventional aneroid sphygmomanometers are shock-sensitive and their measurement accuracy
may be impaired after an impact or a fall to the floor, so may no longer be used.This results in inaccurate readings or considerable logistic costs.
- Focus Green Silber 2008 Design Award
- Scale: Ø 52 mm white with blue pointer or black with red fluorescent pointer
- Valve base and air duct with metal precision valve
- Two-component ABS casing
- Metal threaded tube connection at the top of the casing for fast cuff exchange and ergonomical operation
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mm Hg
- Extensive selection of various cuff sizes
- Incl. Vinyl zippered bag
- Weight: 173 gram
- Additional Information
Model No Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color No Brand Riester Gender No Features No Engraving No Headset No Diaphragm No Chestpiece No Overall Acoustic Performance No Main Application No Warranty No User Group No
Write Your Own Review
Riester R1 Shock-Proof Sphygmomanometer with Adult VELCRO® Cuff Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.