The sound quality you need at an economical price...
Provide a sound basic assessment of your patients with a tunable diaphragm from Littmann at a great price.
- The uniquely shaped chestpiece allows easy navigation around blood pressure cuffs and critical body contours.
- Switch easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology' by switching from light to firm pressure
- Choose between a tunable diaphragm or a traditional bell thanks to a double-sided chestpiece.
- Avoid theft/loss- Personalize your scope with text and symbols with laser engraving
- Comfortably positioned headset is anatomically designed for optimal sound transmission.
- Snap-Tight soft seal eartips form an excellent acoustic seal, reducing ambient noise.
- Key diagnostic aid in the process of physical patient assessments.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in 2 year warranty.
- 6 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Ceil Blue tubing (28”/71cm)
Bell Mode- Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Diaphragm Mode- Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
For low frequencies via a fixed ‘Bell’, rotate the chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B000F4OYNA UPN 00707387562458 Model Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Ceil Blue Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm Tunable, Teardrop 2.15" x 1.9" - 5.4cm x 4.8cm Chestpiece Metal/Resin Composite, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7 Main Application Blood Pressure, Limited Physical Assessment Warranty 2 Years User Group Nurses
- Related Products
4 Item(s)per page
- excellent product Review by Rosanna
This stethoscope is amazing. you can really hear the difference
(Posted on 9/22/14)
- Great Stethoscope Review by Scott
Bought it for my wife for nursing school. She loves it!
(Posted on 1/5/13)
- Fast Delivery, Perfect Color, Excellent Device! Review by TheNextHawthoRNe
I'm a Nursing Student, placed my order on 7/25 (with engraving) and literally just received my order (FedEx Home Delivery option) today 7/26 at 11:00 AM! It gets no better than that. I chose the Ceil Blue color to coordinate with our uniforms and it looks perfect together. The engraving is perfect, I love how they offer symbols too. Gave the device a trial run, practiced on a few people and the sound is amazing! I am a Littmann and Medisave customer for life.
(Posted on 7/26/12)
- Good starter scope Review by Vet Tech
I recently borrowed this scope from a coworker because I forgot mine at home and it is a good starter scope. It performs well for the duties of a Veterinary Technician.
(Posted on 7/19/12)
4 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope: Ceil Blue 2454 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.