Great sound quality at high and low frequencies...
Featuring both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other, the high quality and versatility of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE makes it our best-selling Littmann stethoscope.
- Shift from light to firm pressure and switch easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Have the option of using the tunable diaphragm on the front or the traditional bell on the reverse of the double-sided chestpiece.
- Personalize your scope with text and symbols using our laser engraving service to avoid theft/loss.
- Experience reduced ambient noise from the acoustic seal created by comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips.
- Robust headset and latex free tubing that is durable enough to withstand one million flexes.
- Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours allows you to express your own personal style.
- Diagnostic aid used in the physical assessments of patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects is included in the 3 year warranty.
- 7 out of 10 Littmann performance rating
- Burgundy tubing (28”/71cm)
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm for low frequencies.
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm for high frequencies.
For low frequencies via a fixed bell, rotate the double-sided chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B000F4OYG2 UPN 00707387582685 Model Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Burgundy Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7 Main Application Physical Assessment, Diagnosis Warranty 3 Years User Group General Practitioners, Medical Students, Nurses
- Related Products
4 Item(s)per page
- excellent quality and customer service Review by med student
Great stethoscope. Totally worth waiting for this color to be in stock. Littmann classic II is the best steth to start med school with. After trying many of the cheap ones I was convinced I needed this one. And Medisave's customer service is amazing!
(Posted on 2/7/14)
- Great stethoscope. Review by Firemedic
This is a great stethoscope for the money. The acoustics are hard to beat. And the ability to replace various parts as they wear out is great. Working on an ambulance the earbuds seal so well that it almost completely blocks out any road noise.
(Posted on 12/13/12)
- Thank you for a fine product! Review by Barb
The quality of this stethescope is superb and this is why I recommend it so highly. I worked for 4 years on a rigorous med.-surg. floor and was still able to resale my steth for a good price at a flea market. Since I am pleased with my experience of owning this product I am now purchasing this model of steth for my daughter who is a nursing student.
(Posted on 12/9/12)
- Nice color Review by Kevin
This is as good as the other classic ii s.e steths. The color looks unique, that's what i thought when i ordered it. But when i went to school, many of them had the same color. Anyways, the quality still rocks :)
(Posted on 9/5/12)
4 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope: Burgundy 2211 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.