Superior sound quality for adult and pediatric assessment...
With its superior construction and double-sided, three function chestpiece, the prestigious Littmann Cardiology III demonstrates exceptional versatility and outstanding acoustic quality.
- Apply light and firm pressure, and switch easily between low and high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Assess both adult and pediatric patients with the double-sided large/small chestpiece.
- Reverse side transforms easily into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter for maximum versatility.
- The superior transmission and insulation of sound from the double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) also eliminates “rubbing noise”.
- Optimal transmission of sound from the anatomically designed and comfortably positioned headset.
- Choose from Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colors to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessment of a patient.
- The durable latex free tubing can be flexed up to one million times.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 9 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Chocolate Tubing (27”/68.5cm) Copper finish.
BELL MODE (adult)
For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
DIAPHRAGM MODE (Adult)
For high frequencies, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Low Frequencies (Pediatric)
Rotate chestpiece and apply light pressure.
High Frequencies (Pediatric)
Use to small floating diaphragm to apply firm pressure.
Use the adaptor provided to transform into a traditional open bell.
The three possible functions are easily interchangeable.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B00445SSD8 UPN 00707387582920 Model Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish Copper Size No Color Copper Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Tunable Overall Acoustic Performance 9 Main Application Cardiology / High Performance Warranty 5 Years User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist, Critical Care Nurse
- Related Products
Items 1 to 10 of 18 totalper page
- littmann cardiology III stethoscope Review by Amy
Love this stethoscope!!! Very fast shipping !! Arrived 2 days after ordering . Will be ordering from Medisave again.
(Posted on 5/4/13)
- love it Review by Gemma Grg
love it. love the color, engraving, discount, free shipping, the acoustics... everything! medisave is the most reasonable site for Littmanns! If you've ever used general stethoscopes, you can totally tell the difference after a Littmann! It makes a big difference!
(Posted on 1/24/13)
- Beautiful Review by Jaclyn
This stethoscope is beautiful. Everyone is jealous.
(Posted on 1/2/13)
- Great product! Review by Am213
This was a great stethoscope for my clinical rotations during my third year of medical school! Loved the color and free engravings as well!
(Posted on 12/20/12)
- superb! Review by Anna
WOW! What a beautiful stethoscope! My husband wants one now too! You can hear very well, looks great! It surpassed my expectations!
(Posted on 11/18/12)
- Beautiful color...Product arrived fast and it looks great. Review by Viv
I love the chocolate and copper colors and the quality of this stethoscope. I am really happy with the free engraving ( It costs around $30 around here just to get that done!!) and how fast it arrived. Will be buying from this site again.
(Posted on 8/5/12)
- Stylish color scheme for a great scope Review by Vet
Stylish color scheme for a good scope! Can even hear faint sounds clearly. Can be tough to get into tight spots on small animals because of dual bell. The only scopes I've listened through that sound better are master cardio and littmann electronic scopes. Great buy!
(Posted on 7/19/12)
- Best value on the best stethoscope! Review by Andrea
My husband bought this for me because he was so proud of how hard I was working in nursing school. Everyone, including the nurses at my clinical sites, wanted to use it. Great stethoscope and you will get the best value at Medisave.net!
(Posted on 6/25/12)
- Excellent choice of stethoscope! Review by Alan
Upgraded from a classic II to this and wow what a difference!
(Posted on 6/17/12)
- steth cardio Review by Ivamere
bought this steth from medisave..love the engraved done to it and the service was excellent. now i keep buying from medisave.
(Posted on 6/14/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 totalper page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope: Copper Finish 3137CPR Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.