Great sound quality at high and low frequencies...
Featuring both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other, the high quality and versatility of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE makes it our best-selling Littmann stethoscope.
- Shift from light to firm pressure and switch easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Have the option of using the tunable diaphragm on the front or the traditional bell on the reverse of the double-sided chestpiece.
- Personalize your scope with text and symbols using our laser engraving service to avoid theft/loss.
- Experience reduced ambient noise from the acoustic seal created by comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips.
- Robust headset and latex free tubing that is durable enough to withstand one million flexes.
- Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours allows you to express your own personal style.
- Diagnostic aid used in the physical assessments of patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects is included in the 3 year warranty.
- 7 out of 10 Littmann performance rating
- Peach tubing (28”/71cm)
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm for low frequencies.
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm for high frequencies.
For low frequencies via a fixed bell, rotate the double-sided chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
Model Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Peach Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Standard Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Overall Acoustic Performance 7 Main Application Physical Assessment, Diagnosis Warranty 3 Years User Group General Practitioners, Medical Students, Nurses
- Related Products
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope: Peach 2822 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.