Superior sound quality for adult and pediatric assessment...
With its superior construction and double-sided, three function chestpiece, the prestigious Littmann Cardiology III demonstrates exceptional versatility and outstanding acoustic quality.
- Apply light and firm pressure, and switch easily between low and high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Assess both adult and pediatric patients with the double-sided large/small chestpiece.
- Reverse side transforms easily into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter for maximum versatility.
- The superior transmission and insulation of sound from the double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) also eliminates “rubbing noise”.
- Optimal transmission of sound from the anatomically designed and comfortably positioned headset.
- Choose from Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colors to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessment of a patient.
- The durable latex free tubing can be flexed up to one million times.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 9 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Red Tubing (27”/68.5cm)
BELL MODE (adult)
For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
DIAPHRAGM MODE (Adult)
For high frequencies, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Low Frequencies (Pediatric)
Rotate chestpiece and apply light pressure.
High Frequencies (Pediatric)
Use to small floating diaphragm to apply firm pressure.
Use the adaptor provided to transform into a traditional open bell.
The three possible functions are easily interchangeable.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
ASIN B00445UZ0W UPN 00707387584481 Model Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Style No Color Code No Color Description No Finish No Size No Color Red Brand Littmann Stethoscope Gender No Features No Engraving Yes Headset Wide Diameter Aerospace Alloy Diaphragm No Chestpiece Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided Tunable Overall Acoustic Performance 9 Main Application Cardiology / High Performance Warranty 5 Years User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist, Critical Care Nurse
- Related Products
5 Item(s)per page
- Super clear sounds, I want one in all the colors. Review by Rachel
variety of sounds can be heard without difficulty. I am a beginner and this stethoscope is awesome to carry on rotations. great investment.
(Posted on 9/7/14)
- the best! Review by Jennifer
During clinical rotations last week I was unable to clearly assess a patient's heart sounds with my student level steth. A classmate let me borrow his Cardio III steth, and I was amazed at the level of difference in sound. I was clearly able to auscultate this difficult patient using this superior steth. I have been shopping around for this steth and found medisave has the best online prices. Can't wait to own this beautiful, lightweight, flexible, smart investment!
(Posted on 2/16/13)
- it's nice Review by Gemma Grg
It's nice. I can hear very well compared to other stethoscopes... the earpiece fits snugly into the ears, there are various sizes of earpieces to accommodate all sizes of ears I suppose. It drowns out the background noise. So functionally it's pretty awesome... And the engraving makes it even more fun and cool. I'm having second thoughts about the color though. Well, too late, nevertheless the color pops out!
(Posted on 1/24/13)
- Great look, works well and love the bright color!! Review by Rahela
It allows me to hear the sounds with a clear tone. Everything is so different in this stethoscope compared to my old one. I would not use any other brand.
(Posted on 11/24/12)
- Best Stethescope I've used Review by Jazlene
I'm a third year PA student about to start rotations and so I decided to buy this one after trying several of my classmates stethoscopes. I choose this one because it had the best sound it doesn't make me strain to hear. I choose the bright red color because I wanted it to stand out in the crowd and be different. Overall I love my new stethoscope with my name engraved on it.
(Posted on 5/25/12)
5 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review
Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope: Red 3140 Product Discussion
Use the comments box below, powered by Facebook, to read, post, ask questions and generally discuss our products.
Medisave accept no responibility for the accuracy or content of user comments. Comments not directly regarding the product on this page will be removed.