- Latex free, nylon cuff
- Index and Range Markings
- Artery indicator mark
- Owner ID label
- Gauge holder
- Standard inflation bulb
- Air release valve
Cuff Range: 10"-16"
Warranty: One Year Calibration
- Additional Information
SKU 70 Littmann Model N/A Color N/A Tubing Color N/A Stem Color N/A Engraving N/A Model N/A Overall Acoustic Performance N/A Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer N/A
Customer Reviews 23 item(s)
- This is a great basic cuff to work with. Quality seems good, the cuff is easy to inflate and deflate. Exactly what I worked with in my CNA class!
- Great quality!
- I have been using this sphygmomanometer for quite some time and it is holding up nicely. It is reasonably priced and works great. I'm a nursing student and love using it for labs and clinicals...it works great!
- Nothing special but does the job
- Good for the price but clearly cheap. Having to clip on the dial rather than having one built in can be annoying.
- Awesome product for low price! Very easy to use, accurate reading, and is perfect for anyone needing a blood pressure cuff!
- Just what I wanted
- This cuff is perfect for me! Simple and easy to use. I've only had it for about a week and have used a lot on my residents at work. It is perfect for me being a nursing student and will surly last a long time. It even has a spot to put your name to call it yours!
- Excellent quality instrument for a great price. Works great for my med school diagnosis class and will surely last me through my career.
- Good but not great
- For those looking for a decent cuff, this will do.
- No issues
- Had this for a few months and so far it has worked great!
- great price
- Great price for a useful sphygmo. I have had no problems with this model, and I find that it is a nice sized cuff that easily fits thin and bigger arms better than some of my classmates more expensive cuffs.
- A true bargain!
- Very nice call before an extremely low price. I use this for class and clinical and it does an excellent job!!
- great price!!
- decent enough quality for the price and dial is easy to read
- great product
- perfect size, comes in a little carry bag that fits neatly in my backpack.. works great and was super cheap. PERFECT for nursing students who want to practice blood pressures at home.. and avoid sharing equipment at school! love it!!!
- Good price, good quality!
- Just bought this for school. Very affordable and good quality for the price. It is accurate and great even if you don't have a lot of experience with such equipment.
- May be a good cuff but it stinks!
- I am having to return this product. The case and the cuff has an acrid, toxic plastic smell to it. I left the cuff out of the case for two days and it stinks as bad as it did when I received it! I will not use it on my patients!!
- This is good quality for an affordable price
- Easy to read, Great starter!
- I bought this when I started nursing school. It has lasted me 3 years of repeated use and not the greatest care on my part. It is durable, easy to read, accurate and an unbeatable price. Definitely worth it!
- Cheap, but practical.
- This Aneroid is simple, which makes it easy to clean and is very light.
It gives accurate readings and is very economical.
For Sphygmomanometers' there isnt much that can be wrong.
- very good choice for RN student
- gives you accurate reading. so I am also buying for my friend.
- Perfect choice for Beginners
- This sphygmo performs too good for its 'basic' tag and is a must-have for all beginners. You can't get this quality at this price anywhere else!
- Not so basic for this price!
- This basic cuff is very accurate and for ten dollars you can't beat that! Easy to carry around and great to have in your collection.
- Basic, cheap cuff, but it does the job
- I just finished my blood pressure competency for nursing school using this sphygmomanometer, and I must say for the price, it is great. I've seen a little variation between quality from one to another, but overall it is decent for the price. No problems with inflation or reading the systolic/diastolic pressures. Definitely all you need if you're looking for a bp cuff to practice with for school purposes.
- Accuracy for a great price!
- This basic ($10!!) cuff gives you accurate readings at a great price. It comes with a great black carry pouch so that you can stow it away in your bag when not in use.
- Great product for a great price....
- This basic aneroid gives you acurate readings every time, its easy to clean and easy to carry....
- Why buy from Medisave?