A Men's natural rise, elastic waist pant with reinforced drawstring also features a functional zip fly, four side cargo pockets, two slash pockets and a back patch pocket. Inseam 31".
Cherokee Men's/Unisex - Inseam: Regular 31", Short 29", Ultra Tall 36"
XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL Chest 33-34 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 54-56 58-60 62-64 Waist 24-26 27-29 30-32 35-36 38-40 43-44 46-48 50-52 54-56 Hip 32-34 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 54-56 58-60 62-64
- Additional Information
SKU 4000- Manufacturer Cherokee Fabric Poly / Cotton with Soil Release Features Cargo / Utility Gender Male Inseam 31 No. Of Pockets 7 Pant Cut Straight Style 4000 Waist Elastic Drawstring
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Durable, comfortable. Color didn't fade. Also price is good..
- Recommend for medical and nursing students. It kept its color although I used to wash it regularly. The price is less than what I had tp pay for it!
- good functional pants
- I work in a busy urban emergency department and enjoy that these pants can hold everything I need plus the unexpected items that come along each day. The back pocket buttons which is great for securing my wallet, which I definitely do not want to loose even for a moment in my work environment. The only problem is that cargo pockets occasionally need re-sewn, but that seems to happen less with these scrubs than with other brands.
- Really comfortable
- I have the blue ones and they are really comfortable.
- Great Quality
- When I first ordered these, they didn't make any affordable cargo scrubs for women. These work well for clinicals although they are a bit baggy for me because they are cut for men. The length also needed to be hemmed.
The pants are perfect though and another student (a male) loved these pants. I loved that there are 2 side pockets so I could have my tools on one side and my small notebook in the other. This was ample room to organize my stuff.
They also held their color and didn't fade.
- Comfortable and Durable
- We wore these scrubs in nursing school and they are very comfortable and durable. I really liked the dual cargo pockets (they were esp. useful since we didn't have waist pockets on our scrub tops).
They kept their color and didn't shrink even after rotating three pairs of scrub pants for a year. They continue to look good without any rips / tears.
- Why buy from Medisave?