DetailsA contemporary fit is featured on a drawstring pant with a low rise. Two cargo style front pockets, a D-ring on the left cargo pocket, an extra cargo pocket and one scissor pocket, leg seaming detail at the knee, five belt loops and triple needle top stitching. Inseam 31"
Cherokee Women's - Inseam: Regular 30-31", Petite 27.5-28.5"
16W/16WP 18W/18WP 20W/20WP 22W/22WP 24W/24WP 26W/26WP Bust 39-40.5 41-42.5 43-44.5 45-46.5 47-48.5 49-50.5 Waist 32-34 34.5-36 36.5-38 38.5-40 40.5-42 42.5-44 Hip 41.5-43 43.5-45 45.5-47 47.5-49 49.5-51 51.5-53
- Additional Information
SKU 4020 UPN No Manufacturer Cherokee Centre Back Length No Fabric Poly / Cotton with Soil Release Features Belt Loops, Cargo, D-ring, Scissor Gender Female Inseam 30.5 Neck Line No No. Of Pockets 3 Pant Cut Straight Sleeve Length No Style 4020 Vented No Waist Elastic Drawstring
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Comfortable, like the drawstring
- I like the drawstring. This way you can adjust the pants throughout the day.
- Love them!
- Cute pants, fit well, very comfy!
- Cute Scrubs!
- Much prefer the drawstring pants over the utility style pants. Very comfortable and do not shrink in the wash. Will continue to buy this brand.
- One of the only pants I will wear to work. They are durable and all day comfortable.
- Great pants - I LOVE THEM
- I LOVE THESE PANTS. FIT WELL & WASH WELL TOO. FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE TOO.
- these scrubs are light and comfortable. worth the purchase
- I bought 3 pairs of these scrubs and they are amazing. They will withstand all the spills, stains, and stretching required from nursing jobs. They are light weight and breathable and very durable. I highly recommend these pants! PLUS, they are stylish :)
- I have a pair of the scrub bottoms for clinical and they fit me really well.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?