A Portable, battery-operated pulse oximeter for monitoring blood-oxygen and heart rate.
Our new 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a simple non-invasive digital device that indirectly measures the oxygen saturation of a patient's blood (SPO2). The fingertip pulse oximeter digitally displays the percentage of SPO2 along with the patient’s pulse rate in 6 changeable display modes. Perfect for EMS, visiting nurse, or wherever portability is required.
The 2100 features:
- Reads SPO2 and Pulse Rate
- 6 changeable display modes
- 10 Display brightness settings
- Visual and audible alarms (modes 2-6)
- 25% smaller than competing models
- Bright OLED display
- Hinged battery cover is more secure
- Complete with Carry Lanyard and Black Rubberized Bumper. (Optional orange bumper sold separately)
- 2 “AAA” Batteries
- Instruction Booklet
- 2 yr. Limited Warranty
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- I purchased this product for use in EMS. It is very useful and accurate. Helps a great deal during patient assessment.
- Great Pulse Ox, But Too Expensive
- This is a great quality pulse oximeter, but you can find comparable units at CVS or Walmart for half the price.
- Great product
- This oximeter is too good for its price. Nice performance. Love it!
- Same as others, but price is higher
- This one looks much better than the cheaper competition, but they all get the job done equally. I personally prefer larger ones that are a bit more accurate, but the small ones fit in pockets and is very versatile. This one is easy to use, as they should be... and I have no complaints.
- Portable and Quick
- It works really well. It's easy to keep it in your pocket and quick to use to get a baseline on patients while triaging them. Very accurate.
It's expensive, but worth it if you have to see a lot of patients in a short time.
- Why buy from Medisave?