- A Junior fit, low-rise, straight leg pant features nine utility pockets, an elastic waist with an inside drawstring and wide belt loops.
- Front patch pockets have extra exterior pockets, two cargo pockets and two back pockets.
- Left front patch pocket has an elastic bungee loop, right exterior pocket has a functional tab with snap, right cargo pocket has an exterior triple pen holder.
- Pant also has multi-needle contrast topstitching and front motion knee darts.
- Inseam: 30 1/2"
- Additional Information
SKU 857455 UPN No Manufacturer Dickies Centre Back Length No Fabric Cotton/Poly/Spandex Features Cargo / Utility Gender Female Inseam 30.5 Neck Line No No. Of Pockets 9 Pant Cut Straight Sleeve Length No Style No Vented No Waist Elastic Drawstring
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great Product
- Comfortable and useful. The pockets are really convenient.
- Great pants but stitching is an issue
- These pants are great, especially if you need pockets for items like trauma shears or bandages. There are plenty of pockets for me and I have more than enough room to store things. They also fit me as a girl perfectly whereas most cargo scrubs are cut for males. They are also a drawstring with elastic which is a plus.
The only complaint I have is in regards to the stitching. All the stitching for the black scrubs stands out. It looks like they chose a gray thread instead of a black thread to reinforce the stitching. The effect, while it looks cool, makes the pants look like Tripp pants without chains (aka Goth pants). I almost was not allowed to wear the pants to clinicals for my school and even then it'll be up to my clinical instructors. The other colors' stitching match the pants a lot better.
The stitching is the only thing that held the pants back.
The sizing seems to be true in terms of traditional scrub wear.
- Useful product
- Very comfortable and useful scrub pant. The 9-pockets let me have all essential stuff on me all the time and save me a lot of running around. Fast shipping as well.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?