Clip activated disposable pupil gauge penlight. Made in U.S.A.
- Additional Information
SKU 210 Littmann Model N/A Stem Color N/A
Customer Reviews 15 item(s)
- Perfect for nursing students! Pupil scale helps alot also!
- Have had a few of this in the past years and find it very affordable, does the job and the chart is super helpful if you just started in the field.
- Love it!
- I love this penlight! It is very reasonable and does the trick!
- Good quality for price
- This pen light is good for new nursing students. It is cheap & affordable. The quality is good. The light isn't too bright so no need to worry about hurting your patients.
The only downside is that it is disposable so you can't replace the batteries. On the other hand it has its advantages though, it's cheap enough to trash if it gets nasty.
Recommend this for newbies on a budget.
- This is a great product
- This penlight is great! I actually have two of them. I keep an extra on hand just in case. It works wonderfully no problems at all. Great for nursing students and working RNs. Definitely recommend this product to my friends.
- Happy with this purchase
- Bought this for physical diagnosis class in med school. Great for the price and was exactly what I expected. Light is bright and fits easily into my white coat pocket. Would recommend.
- Great price!
- You will need a penlight during nursing school, and it is very convenient to have the chart right on the pen to help you assess the pupil size in millimeters. Can't go wrong with this price!
- I love this penlight. It fits easily in your pocket and is very reliable. Long-lasting battery! I highly recommend this product.
- Good price and good functionality.
- I bought a bunch of these lights when I entered nursing school. They are very functional. The light isn't the brightest that I have ever seen, but they do the job. The clip is good enough where I haven't lost one yet and every single one I have is still working strong for the past few years. Great buy.
- Cheap and Efficient
- This is the main penlight we use in the EMS field here in Canada.
Its easy to use and is disposable, which means you wont need to clean it when it gets dirty.
The batteries do last a long time, and the light isnt too bright, which could hurt your patients.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this for everyday use, in a Medical Field.
- A Basic Penlight
- It's a basic penlight that you see on every ambulance whether it's a fire department or a private company. It's disposable so you can't swap out the batteries so I wouldn't use it for school. They do seem to last a really long time. I've had mine since I was in EMT school about four years ago.
The pupil gauge is also helpful when you're starting out.
I have had issues where the clip was pressed down so the light came on and wore the batteries down. Then sometimes the light wouldn't turn on no matter what I did, but then ten minutes later it would work fine. Sometimes smacking it really hard would work too. Usually the next penlight would work fine out of the pack though (I think this is just a single penlight).
If I were to buy one for school, I would get one that I can replace the batteries and is slightly more sturdier though.
- Basic Pen Light
- This is standard in the EMS field but usually you buy a large pack of them. Nearly every ambulance will have one of these guys on them. I use them but I tend to accidentally have the clip engaged somehow to wear down the batteries or sometimes the light won't turn on unless you smack it really hard. Most work perfectly fine though.
The pupil gauge is extremely helpful.
Also, they work great as flashlights when you're trying to find something in the bottom of the bag!
If I am buying one for school, I would buy one that I can replace the batteries.
- This thing is garbage
- I ordered the pupil gauge pen light that has replaceable batteries and i received this instead. 1st off its 2 bucks cheaper than the one I ordered and that means i got screwed money wise. second off its like throwing your money away because you can't replace the batteries. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! buy the 4.00 one that is great.
- Good for the price
- This penlight is definitely better than the slightly cheaper penlight PM makes without the pupil gauge. Still doesn't have the best quality, but when it is disposable, I suppose that makes sense. Definitely recommend this one over other disposable PM penlights.
- It's OK
- I have this light and, while it is cheap, I will probably purchase a better one. Like other lights, it is engaged by pressing the pocket clip on the side, and my light seems to cut on and off when pressing it firmly. Also, the plastic threads in the middle of the pen can become stripped.
- Why buy from Medisave?