- K180 Ophthalmoscope
- K180 F.O Otoscope
- 1 Set of Reusable Tips
- Hard Case
K180 | Direct Ophthalmoscope
- A contemporary, precision engineered ophthalmoscope. Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulbs for accurate colour rendering and bright, clear illumination.
- Ergonomical shape to fit the orbita perfectly.
- Maintenance-free dust-resistant housing.
- Constructed of high-impact polycarbonate for long-lasting durability.
- Precision spherical HEINE optics produce excellent quality images of the entire area under examination.
- 5 apertures:
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Large - general examination of the eye through dilated pupil.
- Fixation Star - for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Slit - used to determine levels of lesions and tumors.
- Red-Free filter - filters out red light for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- 27 focusing lenses with a range of -35 to +40 diopters, adjustable via easy-to-reach maywheel.
- Rubber brow-rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
Aperture Selection Disc
Switch easily between 5 apertures via a disc on the head.
LENS Selection Disc
Focus on the fundus, cornea, iris and other ocular structures.
Vary the power of illumination with a smooth turn of the dial.
K180 | Diagnostic Otoscope
- Constructed of light, high-impact polycarbonate making it lightweight and strong.
- Instrument head matt black inside to eliminates reflexes.
- Distal fibre optic illumination with XHL Xenon Halogen Technology for extremely bright, white light.
- Large scratch-resistant acrylic viewing window with 3x magnification which gives you sharply focused distortion free image.
- Easy clean swivelling viewing window built in.
- Insufflation port allowing pneumatic testing of the tympanic membrane.
- Complete with fading rheostat function which enables you to control the brightness of the light beam.
With swivelling lens for easy access.
Vary the power of illumination with the smooth turn of a dial.
BETA Battery Handle
- 145mm x 30mm diameter.
- High quality metal construction for strength and durability.
- Contain an automatic connector for quick and safe connection.
- Knurled surface making the handle non-slip and hygienic.
- Uses 2 x C size batteries
- 5 year guarantee
Medisave offer a free laser engraving service on the handle of this diagnostic set. Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the UK (superior to our competitor’s non-free efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the handle, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
FREE SERVICE | HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU A-177.20.376 Engraving Yes Manufacturer Heine
- Why buy from Medisave?