The sound quality you need at an economical price...
Provide a sound basic assessment of your patients with a tunable diaphragm from Littmann at a great price.
- The uniquely shaped chestpiece allows easy navigation around blood pressure cuffs and critical body contours.
- Switch easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology' by switching from light to firm pressure
- Choose between a tunable diaphragm or a traditional bell thanks to a double-sided chestpiece.
- Avoid theft/loss- Personalize your scope with text and symbols with laser engraving
- Comfortably positioned headset is anatomically designed for optimal sound transmission.
- Snap-Tight soft seal eartips form an excellent acoustic seal, reducing ambient noise.
- Key diagnostic aid in the process of physical patient assessments.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in 2 year warranty.
- 6 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Seafoam Green tubing (28”/71cm)
Bell Mode- Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Diaphragm Mode- Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
For low frequencies via a fixed ‘Bell’, rotate the chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 2455 Littmann Model Littmann Lightweight Stethoscope UPN 00707387562465 ASIN 00707387562465 Color Seafoam Green Tubing Color Seafoam Green Stem Color N/A Engraving Yes Metal Finish Stainless Steel Model Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope Overall Acoustic Performance 7 User Group Nurses Warranty 2 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Littmann ftw!
- Very good stethoscope and unique color!
- Great product!
- My friend bought this exact stethoscope and absolutely loves it! I used it for a day and the sound it projected was so clear and loud. I just bought one for myself and in my favorite color too-seafoam green.
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)