Superior sound quality for adult and pediatric assessment...
LIMITED EDITION COLOR!
With its superior construction and double-sided, three function chestpiece, the prestigious Littmann Cardiology III demonstrates exceptional versatility and outstanding acoustic quality.
$5 from every stethoscope sold will go directly to the American Cancer Society
- Apply light and firm pressure, and switch easily between low and high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Assess both adult and pediatric patients with the double-sided large/small chestpiece.
- Reverse side transforms easily into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter for maximum versatility.
- The superior transmission and insulation of sound from the double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) also eliminates “rubbing noise”.
- Optimal transmission of sound from the anatomically designed and comfortably positioned headset.
- Choose from Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colors to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessment of a patient.
- The durable latex free tubing can be flexed up to one million times.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 9 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Pink Tubing (27”/68.5cm)
BELL MODE (adult)
For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
DIAPHRAGM MODE (Adult)
For high frequencies, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Low Frequencies (Pediatric)
Rotate chestpiece and apply light pressure.
High Frequencies (Pediatric)
Use to small floating diaphragm to apply firm pressure.
Use the adaptor provided to transform into a traditional open bell.
The three possible functions are easily interchangeable.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 3163 Littmann Model Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope UPN No ASIN B00F2FK21K Color No Tubing Color No Engraving Yes Metal Finish No Model Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Overall Acoustic Performance 9 User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, Critical Care Nurse, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist Warranty 5 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- great product!
One of the other nurses at work has the cardiology 3. I tried it it and loved it! Great quality sound and from a trusted name. Ordering mine now!
It's such a pretty color!
- best purchase!
I am a nursing student and recently got this stethoscope. I love it! The color is so cute, but most importantly it is so much better than the one I was using. The best way to describe it would be like turning your television volume to 30. The sound is very clear! My only wish is that the tubing was a tad bit longer, but other than that I love it!!!!
- Why buy from Medisave?