Superior sound quality for adult and pediatric assessment...
With its superior construction and double-sided, three function chestpiece, the prestigious Littmann Cardiology III demonstrates exceptional versatility and outstanding acoustic quality.
- Apply light and firm pressure, and switch easily between low and high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’.
- Assess both adult and pediatric patients with the double-sided large/small chestpiece.
- Reverse side transforms easily into a traditional open bell with the supplied adapter for maximum versatility.
- The superior transmission and insulation of sound from the double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) also eliminates “rubbing noise”.
- Optimal transmission of sound from the anatomically designed and comfortably positioned headset.
- Choose from Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colors to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessment of a patient.
- The durable latex free tubing can be flexed up to one million times.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 9 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Caribbean Blue Tubing (27”/68.5cm)
BELL MODE (adult)
For low frequencies, apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
DIAPHRAGM MODE (Adult)
For high frequencies, apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Low Frequencies (Pediatric)
Rotate chestpiece and apply light pressure.
High Frequencies (Pediatric)
Use to small floating diaphragm to apply firm pressure.
Use the adaptor provided to transform into a traditional open bell.
The three possible functions are easily interchangeable.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 3138 Littmann Model Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope UPN 00707387584474 ASIN B004460S1W Color No Tubing Color Caribbean Blue Engraving Yes Metal Finish Stainless Steel Model Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope Overall Acoustic Performance 9 User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, Critical Care Nurse, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist Warranty 5 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Worth every penny!
- I am a nursing student. I actually compared the Classic and Cardiology III stethoscopes before purchasing. There is a significant difference between the two. The Cardiology III is worth the extra money for the quality of the sound. I can hear everything with this thing. I've had it for a few months now and haven't had a problem. The Caribbean blue is pretty dark blue - I thought it would be more of a teal - its is a very deep teal blue. Hope this is helpful!
- Fast delivery & nice product
- The delivery was faster than we anticipated even though we chose the budget shipping. The laser engraving looked really nice. The sound quality of Littmann Cardiology III is excellent. The only concern that I have is that the Caribbean blue color is a little bit dull than the image on the webpage.
- Love this stethoscope! The engraving was awesome and it has been such a great tool through nursing school!
- Good as expected, but with some cons
- I would say the sound is much better than the much cheaper littmann that I owned before; however it isn't exactly crystal clear. The Free Engraving was a major selling point to me though and the shipping was fast (although its pretty expensive compared to Amazon where I have free shipping, but no engraving) - I guess if you buy a bunch of things together it helps to bundle the shipping costs.
The color is a darker than the picture. I would actually say that the color in the picture is a little better and prettier.
The tubing was pretty sticky initially even after I wiped it down several times. After a few weeks, it is less sticky. I felt other Cardiology III tubings and it wasn't sticky at all. This is the main reason for three stars instead of four.
No problems with the engraving.
- Great Color
- I was a little skeptical, but the color looks great in person.
- Purchased for a gift
- I bought this as a gift for my younger sister who will be entering medical school in the fall. This was a cheaper price than other places around and the engraving was free.
- Great quality stethoscope!
- The pricing is affordable for a long lasting stethoscope. The free engraving was the selling point for me compared to other sites that sold the same stethoscope but did not offer the free engraving.
- Excellent stethoscope!
- I have some trouble hearing and this stethoscope comes across crystal clear. The color is perfect and the free laser engraving helps me to rest assured that my stethoscope will not " grow legs and walk away" .
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)