It's here! The next generation of a clinical icon
Introducing the brand new Littmann Classic III stethoscope from 3M Littmann. With the first major upgrade of the iconic Littmann stethoscope in 18 years, the NEW industry standard has arrived!
The Classic III stethoscope brings new design, materials, and technology to the Littmann stethoscope series that’s been used and trusted by millions of medical professionals worldwide for decades. With a two-sided chestpiece, dual tunable diaphragms, improved tubing, and much more, the Classic III stethoscope combines the best of new and traditional.
As with the Cardiology III, full adult and pediatric auscultation is available through its dual head chestpiece simply by rotating the central spline to alternate between the two sides. The more compact one piece diaphragm and rim assemblies have further increased acoustic sensitivity. The binaurals have been redesigned with larger diameter ear tubes and a thicker single lumen binaural to transfer sound more effectively. The selector spline is now recessed to allow a flush fit with the binaural tube and now features a visual indicator for easy identification of the operational diaphragm.
- NEW double-sided, dual diaphragm chestpiece for both adult and pediatric assessment.
- NEW: The pediatric side is also easily transformed into a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with the supplied non-chill rim.
- NEW chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape.
- NEW single-piece diaphragm instead of separate diaphragm/rim making it easier to attach and easier to clean due to the smooth unbroken surface.
- NEW: The stem features an open side indicator to easily identify which diaphragm is in operation.
- NEW next-generation tubing gives even longer tube life with improved resistance to skin oils, alcohol and staining.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- High acoustic sensitivity when performing general physical assessment.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Larger ear tubes on the anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for better sound transfer. Easy adjustment by simply squeezing or pulling apart the eartubes.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticisers are used in the tubing or any other component—to help protect health and the environment.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colors.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 5 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 7 out of 10.
- Tubing: Raspberry (69cm/27.2"). Finish: Rainbow
New chestpiece design
Precision machined engineering
Adult and pediatric sides both with tunable diaphragm
Low Frequencies (adult)
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Bell mode)
High Frequencies (Adult)
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Diaphragm mode)
Low Frequencies (Pediatric)
Rotate the chestpiece. Apply light pressure.
High Frequencies (Pediatric)
Apply firm pressure with the small floating diaphragm.
Transforms into a traditional open bell with the adapter provided.
Visual identification of the operational diaphragm.
Easily interchangeable between open bell and tunable diaphragm, giving three possible functions.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognise the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 5806 Littmann Model Littmann Classic III Stethoscope UPN 00707387771706 ASIN 00707387771706 Color Raspberry Tubing Color Raspberry Rainbow Stem Color N/A Engraving Yes Metal Finish Rainbow Overall Acoustic Performance 7 User Group Child Specialists, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Nurses Warranty 5 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Very Satisfied
- Absolutely gorgeous! I also have a Littmann Lightweight II S.E. and this by far has better acoustics. It is a little heavier, but not much. Paid for 8 day shipping and received it 2 days after ordering and had a tracking number! I love this stethoscope and will definitely recommend Medisave!
- Great product; awesome customer service!
- LOVE this stethoscope! Color, design, comfort, quality...everything! Purchased it at an awesome price too (even with engraving)! Chose the budget shipping option yet still got it a lot quicker than expected AND received tracking alerts along the way, which was awesome! Almost purchased from other competitors (e.g. allheart, Amazon) but their outrageous shipping and constant price changes brought me to this site instead. Had a great experience with medisave and will happily refer others to you as well! Thank you.
- Looks great ! Thank you. Very excited to use it for Nursing School. Some websites just don't have this color for classic iii. And I WANTED this color lol, and i have found this website to be the best deal compare to the other ones.
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)