Never miss a vital sound...
The highest quality stethoscopes in the Littmann range uses digital technology to dramatically impove sound quality and diagnosis.
- Hear difficult sounds easily (such as obese patients or when obstructed by clothing) with up to 24X sound amplification.
- Hear critical sounds clearly with up to an 85% reduction in distracting background noise from friction or surrounding ambience.
- Switch between two modes at the press of a button.for optimum versatility - bell mode and diaphragm modes for low/high frequencies
- Add laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 2 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 10+ out of 10.
- Black Tubing (27”/68.5cm) Stainless Steel finish.
A simple button press allows you to switch modes.
For low frequencies, switch to bell mode.
For high frequencies, switch to diaphragm mode.
Wide Range of Frequencies
For a wider range of frequencies, switch to extended mode.
Heart rate is clearly displayed on the LCD screen.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 3100BK Littmann Model Littmann Electronic 3100/3200 Stethoscopes UPN 00707387581657 ASIN 00707387581657 Color Black Tubing Color Black Engraving Yes Model Littmann 3100 Electronic Stethoscope Overall Acoustic Performance 10+ User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, Critical Care Nurse, EMTs, ER, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Nurses, Respiratory Specialist Warranty 2 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Amazing for medical students!
- Trying to hear anything but a heart beat (S1/S2 sounds) when starting out is very difficult. I was using the stethoscope that my school bought for all of the students - and I wasn't able to discern much of anything. A rep came in and showed us these steths, and I was able to hear very clear heart sounds and breathing. It was almost as clear as listening to the heart sound simulator. If you're using a stethoscope when treating patients, why not get the best so you can provide the best care!
- I bought this stethoscope because I have a hard time appreciating carotid bruit. I loved it! I have been using this for a few months and has been so far great! The only drawback, I guess, is it turns off automatically while listening to heart sounds and breath sounds after listening only for a few seconds. It does that occasionally, I thought it was the battery but still does that even when I had put new batteries in.
- Definitely this is the best !!
- Absolutely stunning.. excellent quality.. the engraving is superb... a must buy item... for the lowest price available here
- This stethoscope is a real lifesaver!
- Very good stethoscope!
- Finally I have no problem hearing faint murmurs, S3 or S4, fine crackles etc, even in a loud environment. Also very good that medisave offers free engraving that gives me a personal feel of this great stethoscope!
- love this
- I tryed one today and Wowww what a big differences going to order one tomorrow for sure, Well worth the money,, makes my work go easier.
- Good news: Works fantastic. Bad news: I, uh, think I have a heart murmur.
- This is easily the best stethoscope I've ever used, period. Unbelievably clear. In fact, I was goofing around with it, with one eartip of my old stethoscope in one ear, and the eartip of the 3100 in the other ear, switching the diaphragms back and forth over my heart, when I suddenly heard a third heart sound.
"What?" I said to myself. I used my old stethoscope, using the bell, and listened, but it was really hard to notice anything. I switched back to the 3100, in bell mode, and listened again. Sure enough, every so often, a third heart sound, like a delayed valve.
I didn't believe it so I asked my mom, a nurse with over 40 years experience to listen. After a full minute, she said, "I hear it...maybe it's just your stethoscope." Not trusting my new-fangled "gadget" she went for her workhorse, a Littmann Cardiology III.
After another full minute, she said, "Yeah...I still hear it. I think you have a slight murmur."
I listened using her Cardiology III, and two things:
1) Yup, it's there.
2) Half as loud as the 3100.
I'm not too worried, as I've had a full cardiac workup in that past two years (long story, everything is fine), but I'll definitely bring it up on my next checkup.
In any case, I found it pretty incredible that I went through 4 years of school, listening to my heart periodically, and didn't notice any abnormalities until I used this stethoscope, first use, right out of the box.
How many heart sounds have I missed on my patients? Did I miss any breath sounds?
I highly recommend this device. The first patient that thanks you may be yourself.
- Great Stethoscope
- This stethoscope is amazing! You'll find it difficult to go back to a traditional stethoscope after using this one!
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)