Redefines what a stethoscope can do...
The highest quality stethoscope in the Littmann range uses digital technology to dramatically impove sound quality and diagnosis.
- Hear difficult sounds easily (such as obese patients or when obstructed by clothing) with up to 24X sound amplification.
- Hear critical sounds clearly with up to an 85% reduction in distracting background noise from friction or surrounding ambience.
- Switch between three modes at the press of a button.for optimum versatility. Bell mode and diaphragm modes for low/high frequencies, plus 'extended mode' for a larger range of frequencies.
- Bluetooth connectivity to transmit sounds to the included PC software for replay, storage, visualisation and sharing.
- Immediate in-scope playback sounds at half or full speed in bell, diaphragm or extended mode.
- Record and store up to 12 thirty second sounds in your scope at one time, then transfer them later at your convenience.
- Add laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your scope and avoid theft/loss.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Bluetooth adapter is NOT compatible with Apple Devices
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 2 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 10+ out of 10.
- Includes USB Bluetooth dongle and Zargis StethAssist software for your PC.
- Tubing: Burgundy (68.5cm/27"). Finish: Stainless Steel
A simple button press allows you to switch modes.
For low frequencies, switch to bell mode.
For high frequencies, switch to diaphragm mode.
Wide Range of Frequencies
For a wider range of frequencies, switch to extended mode.
Heart rate is clearly displayed on the LCD screen.
The included software allows you to wirelessly transfer sounds to your computer for storage, sharing and analysis.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 3200BU Littmann Model Littmann Electronic 3100/3200 Stethoscopes UPN 00707387581855 ASIN 00707387581855 Color Burgundy Tubing Color Burgundy Engraving Yes Model Littmann 3200 Electronic Stethoscope Overall Acoustic Performance 10+ User Group Cardiologists, Child Specialists, Critical Care Nurse, EMTs, ER, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Nurses, Respiratory Specialist Warranty 2 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)