For the professional on the go, the new Car-GO tote provides convenience and versatility. Its features include:
• Travel mug holder
• Front mesh pouch
• Cell phone pouch
• Removable aneroid compartment
• Bottom VELCRO® holds the bag in place on cloth seats or floor
• Multiple compartments hold additional equipment and
Available in black only. Items shown are not included.
- Additional Information
SKU 771 UPN No ASIN No Color No Tubing Color No Engraving No Metal Finish No Model No Overall Acoustic Performance No User Group No Warranty No Manufacturer No
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Has mine for a few years already and still using it. Very affordable, helps me organize and gets me out the door faster when in a rush.
- pretty good product
- I have two of these and they have held up pretty good for the last 2 years. They are worth the price.
- Good student's bag
- Its a good bag for the equipment that I need for my nursing clinicals...I especially like how I can organize it in a way that works well for me while also keeping me assure that none of my equipment is going to get damaged. However, it is a bit on the small side, and once I graduate will probably get a bigger one.
- easy to use
- This has been very helpful in nursing school. It is also helpful for in office so that all your things are organzied and you can put them up at night and know exactly where they are in the morning.
- great size
- amazing size bag, for a cheap price. i love how it seperates each section...very organized.
- student bag
- I used this while in nursing school. I like the fact that I could organize it in a way that I felt that my supplies would not get damaged. Ex: My stethoscope wouldn't get accidentally cut by my scissors, etc. Once I acquired more supplies it did get a little too small.
- Students bag
- Very useful for nursing students. Too good for the price. However, a professional would need a slightly bigger one.
- good size for starting out
- I used this bag in nursing school for my clinical rotations but now working full time I think a bigger one would be better but for now the size still works out.
- could be bigger
- I found a case organizer that's similar but has more compartments (for more money) at an auto supply store. This one does hold a surprising amount of items but not big enough to organize everything I need for clinical rotations while in nursing school- so yes I paid more for a bigger one that straps onto my passenger seat.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?