Made of padded nylon, this holster features a VELCRO® secured front flap to protect instruments and a back belt loop with snaps.
- 7 1/2” EMT utility shear
- Stainless steel Kelly and Dressing forceps
- Quicklite (No. 220)
- Buck style knife in a separate snap closed pocket
- Additional Information
SKU K765 Engraving N/A GTIN N/A UPN No Manufacturer N/A Tubing Color N/A Color N/A Features No Gender N/A Size N/A
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Good quality, comfortable
- you can tell this is a quality holster, it fits perfectly by your side, and you can easily slip your instruments in, and out when you need them. The padding provides extra comfort so you dont feel them jabbing against your side!
- Not worth the price, but it is an excellent product
- You can really feel the padding in this holster over the cheaper ones where you get poked by your instruments. The only downside to this product is that if it is attached to your belt, the handle of the trauma shears becomes quite annoying for some range of motion.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?