The sound quality you need at an economical price...
Provide a sound basic assessment of your patients with a tunable diaphragm from Littmann at a great price.
- The uniquely shaped chestpiece allows easy navigation around blood pressure cuffs and critical body contours.
- Switch easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology' by switching from light to firm pressure
- Choose between a tunable diaphragm or a traditional bell thanks to a double-sided chestpiece.
- Avoid theft/loss- Personalize your scope with text and symbols with laser engraving
- Comfortably positioned headset is anatomically designed for optimal sound transmission.
- Snap-Tight soft seal eartips form an excellent acoustic seal, reducing ambient noise.
- Key diagnostic aid in the process of physical patient assessments.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in 2 year warranty.
- 6 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Lilac tubing (28”/71cm)
Bell Mode- Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Diaphragm Mode- Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
For low frequencies via a fixed ‘Bell’, rotate the chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 2453 Littmann Model Littmann Lightweight Stethoscope UPN 00707387562441 ASIN B000F4SP6W Color Lilac Tubing Color Lilac Engraving Yes Metal Finish No Model Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope Overall Acoustic Performance 7 User Group Nurses Warranty 2 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Really nice
- Really nice stethescope, great acoustics, loud and clear and nice design. It's great for nursing students, since I am one too!
- Great Product
- I got this for my mom for Christmas and she loved it. I loved the price and the super fast shipping. The beautiful engraving was just the icing on the cake. Will be ordering again!
- I had this stethoscope in nursing school and is great fot basic assessment but my classic II SE is more sensitive to sounds. I keep it at work as a back up.
- 5 stars
- I have had this one for over 3 years. It was great for a first stethoscope!
- Great for beginners
- I used this stethoscope throughout nursing school. Its great for basic physical assessment skills. The matte finish lays very comfortably across your neck and doesn't "stick" to your neck like most stethoscopes. Pt's don't complain about how cold it feels. It's very easy to clean with a caviwipe and has held up well over the years. The parts can be easily replaced when they get worn out. Like all tubings on stethoscopes it can harden over the years from the oils on your neck. Mine lasted about 6 years before I replaced the tubing. It was easy to buy new parts and assemble it myself.
- Great First Stethoscope
- It was a great stethoscope when I had it and I never had any issues with it. I would have kept it throughout nursing school had someone not stolen it. However, the Classic II SE is a lot better and I can hear more sounds accurately with it. If you are on a budget, like a student, then this is a perfect stethoscope for you. It will get you through nursing, EMT, or any type of school and will be valuable for the first few years on the job.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?