- Halogen illumination for brighter, whiter light for truer tissue color rendition
- Compact size for easy access to all controls for your convenience.
- Dust and dirt-free to keep your optics in optimal condition.
- 28 focusing lenses, all easily adjustable with the handy maywheel.
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spotlight, allowing easier entry into undilated pupils and a larger field of view compared to standard ophthalmoscope.
- Six apertures to use, including a fixation cross, silt and three sizes. These can be combined with two filters – cobalt blue and red-free for better eye examinations.
- Variable illumination strength is achieved through the smooth rheostat dial on the handle.
- Includes a rubber eyebrow rest to prevent scratching of eyeglasses when conducting an examination.
- Has twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a conventional otoscope, giving a large, almost complete view of the tympanic membrane.
- A special focusing wheel enables you to zoom in and out of an area without moving the otoscope.
- Uses halogen light for truer tissue color and longer-lasting performance.
- Vary the power of illumination with a smooth turn of the rheostat handle.
- Insufflation port for optional pneumatic otoscopy.
- Specula ejector for hygienic disposal of used speculae.
- Uses fiber optics to generate a cool ring of light with no obstructions or reflections for glare-free viewing and easier examination.
Lithium Ion Rechargeable Handle
- This handle weighs half as much as a Ni-cad handle, delivering ergonomic comfort for any sized hand.
- Comes with a low battery indicator that warns when the unit will need recharging.
- The rugged cycoloy thermoplastic construction provides durability and lightweight balance, and the AC charging module is easily detached from the handle.
- Additional Information
SKU 97201-MS Engraving Yes Manufacturer Welch Allyn
- Why buy from Medisave?