- Halogen illumination for brighter, whiter light for truer tissue color rendition
- Compact size for easy access to all controls for your convenience.
- Dust and dirt-free to keep your optics in optimal condition.
- 28 focusing lenses, all easily adjustable with the handy maywheel.
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spotlight, allowing easier entry into undilated pupils and a larger field of view compared to standard ophthalmoscope.
- Six apertures to use, including a fixation cross, silt and three sizes. These can be combined with two filters – cobalt blue and red-free for better eye examinations.
- Variable illumination strength is achieved through the smooth rheostat dial on the handle.
- Includes a rubber eyebrow rest to prevent scratching of eyeglasses when conducting an examination.
- Has twice the field of view and 30% greater magnification than a conventional otoscope, giving a large, almost complete view of the tympanic membrane.
- A special focusing wheel enables you to zoom in and out of an area without moving the otoscope.
- Uses halogen light for truer tissue color and longer-lasting performance.
- Vary the power of illumination with a smooth turn of the rheostat handle.
- Insufflation port for optional pneumatic otoscopy.
- Specula ejector for hygienic disposal of used speculae.
- Uses fiber optics to generate a cool ring of light with no obstructions or reflections for glare-free viewing and easier examination.
Lithium Ion Rechargeable Handle
- This handle weighs half as much as a Ni-cad handle, delivering ergonomic comfort for any sized hand.
- Comes with a low battery indicator that warns when the unit will need recharging.
- The rugged cycoloy thermoplastic construction provides durability and lightweight balance, and the AC charging module is easily detached from the handle.
- Additional Information
SKU 97200-MS Littmann Model N/A UPN No ASIN No Color No Tubing Color No Engraving No Metal Finish No Model No Overall Acoustic Performance No User Group No Warranty No Manufacturer Welch Allyn
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?