This is our innovative, all-in-one, "swiss army knife" diagnostic set! This set includes our PocketScope Ophthalmoscope and Otoscope contained in a unique fold-out case that also serves as a AA alkaline battery handle for each instrument.
- PocketScopes deliver performance in a slightly smaller package with less light than the larger, full-size diagnostic instruments
- Halogen illumination provides bright, white light for true tissue color rendition
PocketScope Otoscope/Throat Illuminator
- Sealed scope keeps dirt and dust away from optics, for years of maintenance-free viewing
- Includes 48 focusing lenses using a multiplier switch
- Continuously rotating aperture selection dial provides 3 aperture/spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for use with fluorescein on the cornea, fixation target to map the location of lesions, and slit aperture to observe elevation changes
- Fiber optics transmit cool, white light to the distal tip of the otoscope
- 2-in-1 instrument provides the ability to convert to a throat illuminator/penlight by simply unscrewing the top otoscope section, saving the need to carry extra instruments
- Insufflator port enables closed system for pneumatic otoscopy, which permits the application of air pressure to the tympanic membrane to assess middle ear infections (insufflation bulb sold separately)
- Additional Information
SKU 92000 Littmann Model N/A Manufacturer Welch Allyn
- Why buy from Medisave?