The top of the line acoustic scope from Littmann...
The superb craftsmanship and patented tunable diaphragm of the Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope offer the ultimate superior performance in a single-sided stethoscope.
- Switch easily between low and high frequencies with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ by shifting from light to firm pressure.
- The single-sided ,solid stainless steel chestpiece is handcrafted and of the highest quality.
- Includes special procedures adaptor for pediatric, neonatal or difficult to reach auscultation.
- Avoid theft/loss and personalize your scope with text and symbols by using our laser engraving service.
- Double lumen tubing (two tubes in one) eliminates “rubbing noise” and allows for superior transmission and insulation of sound.
- The excellent acoustic seal formed by comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips reduces ambient noise.
- Express your personal style by choosing from Littmann’s large range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- Used as a diagnostic aid during thing physical assessments of heart, lung and bowel sounds.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 7 year warranty.
- 10 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Plum tubing (27”/68.5cm)
Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Bell mode)
Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm. (Diaphragm mode)
Adapt your scope for pediatric or neonatal auscultation.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 2167 UPN 00707387565978 ASIN B001CCMFHG Color No Tubing Color Plum Engraving Yes Metal Finish Stainless Steel Model Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope Overall Acoustic Performance 10 User Group Cardiologists, Critical Care Nurse, EMTs, ER, General Practitioners, Medical Students, Respiratory Specialist Warranty 7 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Love my Master Cardiology!!!
- Great stethoscope!! I didn't realize how amazing my stethoscope was until I had to use a "non Littmann" stethoscope...all i could hear was the movement of my fingers, forget lung sounds! If you don't know what the big deal about Littmann is I HIGHLY SUGGEST using a cheap stethoscope after using your Littmann...words can't describe...you've gotta hear it for yourself!!!
- Wife upgraded from the lightweight classic
- she love this device. works perfect, as usual great service from Medisave.
- awesome steth
- I decided to invest in this steth because i see myself eventually in cardiology and want to be able to efficiently detect & grade all murmurs. i have a Classic II but have realized that this Master Cardiology steth is the ultimate steth based on reviews and experience (using other people's steths and comparing sound quality). Littmann gives it a 10 out of 10 on performance but i think it is more of a 15 out of 10 since it does so much more :)
- gr8/ excellent
- my original stet is a littmann classic II. During the preclinical yrs of medical school i thought it was the 'coolest' steth ever. But when i reached clinical rotations i realized that i wasn't hearing heart murmurs as clearly as my colleagues using the Master & Cardiology III models. So, most times resorted to borrowing my classmate's master steth to double check what i heard with my classic II steth. And 8 out of 10 times i could detect & /accurately grade murmurs i wouldnt have previously heard with the classic II.
So ive decided to invest in this 1. Already know it will be great because ive used my classmate's a lot. It is definitely worth 10/10 on a performance scale.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)