Shipping & Returns
Same day dispatch available for orders received before our cut-off times (E.S.T.) Monday through Friday
Cut off time for service type:
- FEDEX Ground & Home Delivery – 4PM
- FEDEX Express Air – 6PM
- UPS Ground and Air - 4PM
- USPS – No cut off times – we only aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Monday to Friday. (This is due to irregular pickup times).
- Please note regular time in transit does not include weekends or holidays (with the exception of non-guaranteed USPS and FedEx Ground services that do include Saturday). If you have specific “in-hands” requirements please include them in the comment field of your order – additional fees may apply.
- Shipping starts at $3.99 for lightweight items like spare parts with 1st class mail.
- Shipping surcharges may apply if you wish to opt for delivery to areas which are outside usual courier destinations. Please note we do not guarantee to deliver on Saturdays as the shipping agents do not recognize this as a working day (With the exception of FEDEX home delivery, who offer a non guaranteed Saturday delivery as part of normal delivery days Tues through Sat.) Guaranteed Saturday delivery quotes are available by contacting Medisave before placing your order
- On receipt you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Medisave USA LLP is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises us via telephone within three working days from the date of delivery.
- We dispatch our orders in good faith via your chosen delivery method. We anticipate that all deliveries will arrive as specified, however Medisave USA LLP cannot accept any liability for any delayed deliveries. We will work on your behalf to recover any monies paid for your chosen shipping option. Recovery of shipping fees are not possible when adverse weather delays the delivery schedule.
- Please note: Should you require delivery to an address other than the billing address, please ensure that the correct information is provided when ordering. If you provide the incorrect billing address details, your order may be delayed. We reserve the right to only deliver to the billing address.
- All delivery services require a signature upon delivery. This acts as proof of delivery to your entered shipping address. Any adult signature at the shipping address will act as legal delivery fulfillment.
- NOTE: We cannot ship to a non-permanent address like hotel or conference center and we can not ship to freight forwarding companies.
Carrier Zone Maps (click to view)
How to cancel
To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone during our opening hours (Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm). Answer phone messages or email cannot be accepted for order cancellation. The contact number for our Customer Service Department is (203) 404-4876. Please state clearly your order number, the date of purchase, your name and contact details, the item you wish to cancel and the reason. Orders are not considered cancelled until confirmed by Medisave.
Returns and Refunds Policy
A product purchased from Medisave may be returned for the following reasons:
- If the product arrives faulty or damaged
- If the product is incorrect due to a mispick or misinformation (this must be reported within 15 days of receiving the product/s)
- The customer finds the product unsuitable or is dissatisfied with the product
Items returned to Medisave for the reasons outlined above should be done so within 30 days of receipt and should also meet the following criteria:
- Goods must be returned as sold (i.e. in the original packaging)
- Any free gifts or any additional bundled items delivered with the product must also be returned
- You must obtain a Returns Authorization Number and label the parcel with it
Failure to meet the above criteria may result in the return being rejected.
If you would like to return an item please contact the returns department at Medisave on (203) 404-4876 or alternatively you can email email@example.com to obtain a returns authorisation number. Once you have a returns number you will need to clearly display it on the outside of the parcel and in a covering letter explaining the reasons for your return. Your parcel will then need to be returned to the following address:
Returns Department (ref****)
Medisave USA LLP
300 Long Beach Blvd
Please note you must organise the return of the items at your expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by Medisave in this instance your item will either be collected or postage will be refunded. This is at the discretion of Medisave and cannot be requested.
We regret we cannot accept returns of various types of non-faulty products:
- Any orders that have been personalized (such as engraved stethoscopes) or specially manufactured will not be accepted for Return (unless faulty), as they have been personalized or made to order. All faulty engraved items will only be eligible for a like for like replacement. Engraving on any replacements will be the same as the original .Any specially manufactured products made to order
- Items of a sanitary nature are also not covered by our Returns policy. These items include stethoscopes, nebulizers etc. Other items are also included; please speak to our Customer Service Department for more information.
- Certain products will need to be inspected by the manufacturer before we can return the product to you. You will be made aware of this when you contact us. For some items purchased we may ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to establish the nature of the fault and then depending on the fault we will either organise a repair or replacement or in some instances ask you to liaise with the manufacturer directly.
In some circumstances when products are past their warranty or repairs are outside the warranty terms a charge may occur.
When an item becomes faulty more than 30 days after purchase please call the Medisave Returns Department for advice.