The sound quality you need at an economical price...
Provide a sound basic assessment of your patients with a tunable diaphragm from Littmann at a great price.
- The uniquely shaped chestpiece allows easy navigation around blood pressure cuffs and critical body contours.
- Switch easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology' by switching from light to firm pressure
- Choose between a tunable diaphragm or a traditional bell thanks to a double-sided chestpiece.
- Avoid theft/loss- Personalize your scope with text and symbols with laser engraving
- Comfortably positioned headset is anatomically designed for optimal sound transmission.
- Snap-Tight soft seal eartips form an excellent acoustic seal, reducing ambient noise.
- Key diagnostic aid in the process of physical patient assessments.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in 2 year warranty.
- 6 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Black tubing (28”/71cm)
Bell Mode- Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Diaphragm Mode- Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
For low frequencies via a fixed ‘Bell’, rotate the chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 2450 Littmann Model Littmann Lightweight Stethoscope UPN 00707387562410 ASIN 00707387562410 Color Black Tubing Color Black Engraving Yes Metal Finish No Model Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope Overall Acoustic Performance 7 User Group Nurses Warranty 2 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Really light.. in price too...
Black is stylish. Perfect buy for low price. Ideal for students
- Great product!
Just received this from FedEx. I ordered it late Friday night, and it was engraved and dispatched on Monday. The engraving is a really cool touch that doesn't necessarily deter theft, but makes it easier to track down later. The sound is amazing, and I LOVE the earpieces. I remember the off brand stethoscopes in class that had hard beads for earpieces. I couldn't hear a thing and, more importantly, they just hurt!
Medisave definitely has the best deal- lowest price on the stethoscope itself, PLUS the free engraving! On top of that, if you're registered, you get points to use on your next purchase! Definitely using this website again for my next stethoscope!
- Good product
I enjoy the Lightweight II S.E. For my job as a nurse, this works amazing. The ambient sounds are very minimal which helps when taking blood pressures with little kids in the room that are talking or playing video games.
- Cheap in price.. but hard to hear.
If you are looking for a product that is cheap in price, get this! It is great for BPs but definitely not ideal for lung sounds. They are extremely hard to hear. Do your research before you buy!
- Good product
This is an excellent product available for the cheapest price here...
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $44.95