R1 shock-proof®. Exact precision that lasts a lifetime! Made in Germany.
- Patented (pending) shock-proof technology
- Patented (pending) air duct for stable pointer movements
- Fast, ergonomic inflation due to optimized bulb design with integrated spoon
- Non-resistant opening of air release valve ensures precise and comfortable operation
- 5 years warranty on calibration
New standard for aneroid blood pressure measurement.
- Shock-proof up to a falling height of 120 cm. Conventional aneroid sphygmomanometers are shock-sensitive and their measurement accuracy
may be impaired after an impact or a fall to the floor, so may no longer be used.This results in inaccurate readings or considerable logistic costs.
- Focus Green Silber 2008 Design Award
- Scale: Ø 52 mm white with blue pointer or black with red fluorescent pointer
- Valve base and air duct with metal precision valve
- Two-component ABS casing
- Metal threaded tube connection at the top of the casing for fast cuff exchange and ergonomical operation
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mm Hg
- Extensive selection of various cuff sizes
- Incl. Vinyl zippered bag
- Weight: 173 gram
- Additional Information
SKU LF1250-107 UPN No ASIN No Color No Tubing Color No Engraving No Metal Finish No Model No Overall Acoustic Performance No User Group No Warranty No Manufacturer No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Smooth, easy to use, clear, sturdy
- I travel to various community clinics to do health screenings, and this bp cuff has been excellent thus far. Having it as a one-handed tool makes life easier on me - for me, it was worth the extra bit of money. While I haven't necessarily tested their shock proof claim, the apparatus does feel very sturdy and well put together. The action on the air release knob is smooth and easy to adjust without accidentally releasing all of the air in the cuff (big pet peeve of mine). In all, I've been happy with this purchase.
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?