Versatile, low-maintenance and site-independent with economic battery operation . The seca 769 is ideal for daily use in hospitals and doctors offices. The seca 769 is equipped with several intelligent functions. For example, the BMI function permits a reliable evaluation of the nutritional condition of the patient. With the slip resistant base and antitip column design, patients can be safely measured and weighed. With its transport castors, the column scale is also easy to transport.
- Site-independent as battery operated.
- Easy to transport.
- Cost-effective and low-maintenance due to low power consumption.
- seca 220 measuring rod included.
- Capacity - 450 lbs / 200 kg
- Graduation - 0.2 lbs / 100 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 11.6 x 32.7 x 16.4 inch / 294 x 831 x 417 mm
- Net Weight - 13.7 lbs / 6.2 kg
- 6 batteries, type AA
- Measuring Rod
- Additional Information
SKU 769 GTIN No UPN No Color No Warranty No Manufacturer Seca
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?