The sound quality you need at an economical price...
Provide a sound basic assessment of your patients with a tunable diaphragm from Littmann at a great price.
- The uniquely shaped chestpiece allows easy navigation around blood pressure cuffs and critical body contours.
- Switch easily from low to high frequency sounds with 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology' by switching from light to firm pressure
- Choose between a tunable diaphragm or a traditional bell thanks to a double-sided chestpiece.
- Avoid theft/loss- Personalize your scope with text and symbols with laser engraving
- Comfortably positioned headset is anatomically designed for optimal sound transmission.
- Snap-Tight soft seal eartips form an excellent acoustic seal, reducing ambient noise.
- Key diagnostic aid in the process of physical patient assessments.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in 2 year warranty.
- 6 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Burgundy tubing (28”/71cm)
Bell Mode- Apply light pressure with the floating diaphragm.
Diaphragm Mode- Apply firm pressure with the floating diaphragm.
For low frequencies via a fixed ‘Bell’, rotate the chestpiece.
Medisave offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in the US (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order and next day delivery services are available.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY | NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Additional Information
SKU 2451 Littmann Model Littmann Lightweight Stethoscope UPN 00707387562427 ASIN 00707387562427 Color Burgundy Tubing Color Burgundy Stem Color N/A Engraving Yes Model Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope Overall Acoustic Performance 7 User Group Nurses Warranty 2 Years Manufacturer 3M Littmann
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Nice Stethoscope
- I purchased this stethoscope for my boyfriend since the stethoscopes we received at the beginning of our EMT class were very cheaply made and we were unable to hear much from them. He says this stethoscope is a world of difference. The only thing that could be improved is the color wasn't exactly like how it was shown in the computer image. Otherwise great stethoscope. Really enjoy the free engraving it turned out very nice.
- Why buy from Medisave?